But viewed as a kind of sacrament. Filmstrip Flint

Scenario T. Karelina.
Hood. Editor B. Dugin
Editor G. Vituhnovskaya
Soldiers went home from the war.
Suddenly on the road he met a witch, "Wow, serviceman! What is your glorious sword and a large satchel! Here's the good soldier! and the money you have now will be plenty!
You see that big tree? There above the hollow. Climb into this hollow and get down to the bottom. I tie a rope around your waist and pulled out as soon as you shout ».
"Why do I climb into this hollow!" - Asked the soldier. "For the money, stupid," - said the witch. "Well, - said the soldier - but that you're with me You take for it!" - "Bring me there is only a flint, which has forgotten where my grandmother," - said the witch.
And the soldier climbed a tree. He found a hollow
and went down to the bottom of it. Before it opened underpass. And a light there, as day - hundreds of hundreds of lamps lit
Reached soldiers in this cave until the end. Nowhere else to go. Ahead of three doors. And in the doorway of the keys stick.
Soldiers opened the first door and saw the middle of the room stands a chest on chest sitting dog. Her eyes like two tea saucers.
Soldiers grabbed the dog and put her in a trice witch apron, and he opened the trunk and began to pull out money. Scored himself pockets full of copper money
and went into the other room. And in this room, sat on the chest dog. Her eyes were that the mill-wheels
Soldiers grabbed the dog, and the soon-to-chest. And there is full of silver. Soldiers threw copper money, filled his pockets and his knapsack with silver.
Then he went into the third room. There currently sitting on the chest monster. Eyes - neither give nor take two towers.
Soldiers grabbed the dog, put her apron on witches, and he opened the trunk. How much there was gold! He throw out of the pockets of silver money, filled his pockets with gold, knapsack, cap and boots.
Soldiers grabbed Witch flint that lay near, and shouted, "Bring me up, you old witch!»
Witch tugged the rope and pulled the soldier. "Let me Flint!" - "What is it you, witch! - Surprised soldiers. - Speak, or I'll cut off your head! "-" Do not tell "- became restive witch.
Soldiers and cut off her head. And then all of your money tied up in witch's apron, slung on his back, put the flint in his pocket and went to town.
In the city he bought the most beautiful clothes, hat with feather and boots with spurs. Well, once a soldier is rich and beautifully dressed, and then he became friends very much. He talked about all the miracles that have been in this city.
And told him about a princess who lives in a large copper castle. And no one but the king himself did not dare to go to the castle because the king had predicted that his daughter is destined to become the wife of a common soldier
Regretted the soldiers that you can not look at the princess, yes, however, did not grieve long, and he healed without the princess fun.
Widely soldiers lived, and stayed one day without any money. He had to move to a close garret under the roof. None of the friends no longer visited him - it's too high for him to climb.
One evening the soldiers sat in his closet. Dark, and he had no money even for a candle. He took out a flint, just hit the silicon - the door open, and ran the dog with eyes exactly saucer.
"As you command, soldier!" - She asked. "That's a thing! - Exclaimed the soldier Flint is not simple. - Here he
remembered the princess. - Bring her a minute here a minute! "- He said to the dog.
No sooner had the soldiers knew, the dog ran away and came back, and on the back she lay sleeping princess. The Princess was a miracle as well. The soldier could not resist and kissed her
During morning tea princess told the king and queen of the night about the adventure - as if such a dream saw. They dream not loved.
The next night the bed princess old woman placed a maid of honor. And so, when a copper castle for a princess again for the dog set off in pursuit of the maid of honor .;
It will take the house in which he lived and where soldiers hid dog with the princess. And chalk painted on the gate house cross: "Now you got something, youngster!»
Soon it was time to carry the princess back. Then the dog spotted on the gate cross and immediately guessed what was happening. She took the chalk and lead crosses on all the gates of the city.
It was a cleverly devised - the next morning the whole royal court headed by the Chief of the palace guards and the king could not find the right gate - all were white crosses.
But the queen was a clever woman. She made from silk small bag, pour into a buckwheat and quietly tied him on his back princess. But the pierced hole in the bag.
The next night cereal drizzled from the bag across the road from the copper castle, home of a soldier, but the dog was running so fast that it did not notice anything.
In the morning the king and queen went out of the palace and soon found out where the princess went. Soldier arrested and imprisoned.
The guard told him, "Today you will be hanged!" Sad became a soldier, after his miraculous flint he forgot at home. I thought he was thinking how to escape from death, but he could not come up.
People poured in droves to watch as they will hang Soldier
Soldiers clung to the trellis window runs the prison and shouted to the boy: "Do not hurry. Without me there business will not do. Better run down to my house so bring flint. I'll give you four silver coins give ».
And that led to the execution of a soldier. But, according to custom, the king could not refuse him the last request - for a pipe of tobacco. Soldier pulled his flint and struck the flint: times! two! three!
And right in front of it appeared all three dogs. "Come on, help me get rid of the loop!" - Asked the soldier. Then the dog ran to the judges and to the Council of State,
and the largest dog seized the king and the queen of all let's toss in the air, but so high that their spirit and on earth is left.
Wedding feast lasted for a week.

Source: vk.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting