4 tbsp. Pumpkin (sliced into cubes),
2 carrots (sliced into cubes),
2 potatoes (sliced into cubes),
1 large onion (finely chopped)
1 white part of the leek
2-3 stalk celery salad or root (cut into cubes)
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 Art. cream (1 tbsp. of concentrated 2% milk 2 tablespoons sour cream +)
1 and 5 liters. chicken / vegetable broth
a pinch of nutmeg, salt, pepper,
supply: green celery finely cut and toasted walnuts
1. Prepare all the vegetables, peel and cut into cubes.
2. Pour the broth in a saucepan and add the pumpkin and all the other vegetables, along with two kinds of onion and garlic.
3. Bring to a boil and cook for reducing the fire for 30 minutes at medium temperature until the vegetables are tender.
4. Add the cream and boil for 3-5 minutes more.
5. Then, put the soup in a blender or use a hand and grind into a puree soup.
6. Add spices to taste, so they do not beat the taste and flavor of vegetables.
Serve garnished with pumpkin crisps plate chopped celery and walnuts.