All my life I wasn't making soup! It's the onion...

Recently I read an interesting soup recipe. Famous food blogger recommended not to cut a regular onion in the cooking process of refueling, and grind raw onion to a puree in a blender, and then add the vegetable into the soup! The idea has fascinated, needless to say.

If you add to the soup the onion puree, the dish becomes much softer to taste, acquires a special aroma. The soup richness at times! Even vegetable, no meat. Tried and tested! The trick will be suitable for any soup, the ingredients of which there is an onion.

I went a little further and before cooking the onion puree, fry chopped onion in butter. Also, tried to add to soups puree of fried carrots and fried onions... it Turns out well, very tasty! I recommend to try, now does not want to make soup the old fashioned way.

Today's recipe was the Moroccan soup, through which I learned a wise tip about the onion puree. A simple dish, but refers to the national Moroccan kitchen! Unusual combination of flavors, without any routine.

Acute suppost you do not mind that to prepare this soup you need to use a puree of tomato and onion puree. Is the key to incredibly delicious! Keeping these proportions in the ingredients, you will create a masterpiece, without exaggeration.

Ingredients
  • 150 g lamb or any other meat pieces
  • 400 g mashed tomatoes
  • 150 g onion puree
  • 400 g boiled until soft chickpeas
  • 150 g green lentils
  • 100 g finely chopped parsley
  • 150 g of starch is diluted in 150 ml of water
  • 2 tbsp tomato paste
  • 100 grams of rice
  • 2 tsp black pepper
  • 1 tsp turmeric
  • 1.5 tbsp butter
  • salt to taste
  • half lemon
  • dates, figs, baklava for filing

Cooking
  1. Soak 200 g of chickpeas for 5-6 hours, boil until soft. Chickpeas in a 2-fold increase in volume, you get 400 g of product. You can prepare this soup and with peas, but with the chickpeas still more original work.

2. Cook raw onion puree using a blender. Put the pan on the fire and put it in her mashed potatoes.
  3. Remove the skins from the tomatoes and make tomato puree. Add the tomato puree to the onion, immediately add half of the chopped parsley — 50 g.
  4. Put into the pot boiled until half-cooked chickpeas and green lentils, sliced meat. Without any doubt, you can use chicken.

5. Put the butter in the soup. Very tasty work, if you use ghee!
  6. Now is the turn of spices! Add pepper, turmeric, salt to taste. Stir soup.
  7. Shares of cold water, bring the soup to a boil.
  8. Add to pot tomato paste. After 40 minutes add the rice.
  9. Cook the soup at a strong boil and vigorous stirring. Rice and nut can sink to the bottom and burn, so stirring is necessary!

10. When the chickpeas will be ready, you can add diluted in water starch! Doliva it carefully with constant stirring. Bring soup to a boil, but do not boil again already.
  11. Add the rest of the parsley. The soup will be similar to an unusual jelly! Hariri, or Moroccan soup is ready.

Thick, hot, spicy, sour! To serve this unusual soup need with a slice of lemon: suddenly want the soup a little bit more to acidify. Also, a mandatory dried fruits — dates and figs, which soup stick, they create a balance of taste between sour, spicy and sweet. To serve the soup as snacks and baklava, and sweet wood.

This soup with lentils can be cooked without the meat, a spicy soup does not lose this charm. Show her friends this unusual recipe, I'm sure they will want to cook the traditional dish of Moroccan cuisine!

Now everyone can publish articles
Try this first! To WRITE an ARTICLE the Author

Since childhood, interested in medicine, grew up in a family of doctors. Knows how to make a fancy Breakfast out of nothing, is not afraid to experiment in the kitchen, making pies without flour, low-fat mayonnaise, healthy sweets. Never give up and believes that people are created to help each other! In all its domestic Affairs the assistant to the son Sasha. Alexandra's favorite book — "the Art of loving" by E. Fromm.

Tags

See also

New and interesting