Uriel Stern makes delicious pumpkin soup, there are a couple of secrets

Prepare. pumpkin-soup You can even if you have never done this before. That's why I love pumpkin. You pick it up, you clean it, and then the magic happens. Recently I came across a simple recipe for lean soup. I cooked it and realized that pumpkin is good even without cream and other dairy products. My sincere recommendation!

Delicious pumpkin soup I love autumn because the pumpkin season begins. I have to admit, I have never been friends with pumpkin before. I didn't buy it or cook it. But it was pumpkin soups that helped me to fully enjoy the taste of this vegetable. You can cook such soups in different ways. I'm going to talk about the easiest and quickest way. And at the end of the article I will give some recommendations on how to modernize this dish. It'll be good!

The ingredients
  • 500g pumpkin
  • 2 bulbs
  • 50g celery root
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 2 medium-sized carrots
  • salt and spice

Preparation
  1. First of all, you need to prepare a vegetable broth. To do this, pour 2 liters of water into a pan and add an onion divided into several parts. Without bringing the water to a boil, add celery root and boil broth under the lid.
  2. At this time, clean the second bulb and grind it. Also peel and cut a large cube of carrots. The size of the cubes is important because we first need to roast the vegetable, not stew it. It affects the taste. Also cut a pumpkin cube.

3. Heat another pot on the stove by adding olive oil to it. Add a cut onion to it and roast it to transparency. Then add carrots to the pan. From time to time, mix the vegetable mixture. Don't cover the pan. Everything should take no more than 5 minutes.
  4. Then add to the onions and carrots the pumpkin. Stir it well and cover the pan with a lid. Carcase vegetables for 10-15 minutes.
  5. Then pour the pumpkin with ready vegetable broth so that the water completely covers the vegetables. Cover the pan with a lid and cook the soup for 15 minutes. At the very end, add salt and other spices to the dish. Then grind the soup with a submersible or stationary blender. Done!

Editorial advice: how to make a delicious pumpkin soup Uriel Stern, the recipe of which I found on YouTube, offers to decorate the dish with pumpkin chips. Essentially, it's just a thin pumpkin straw fried in olive oil. You can make homemade crackers the old way. The combination of crackers and pumpkin soup is just mind-blowing.

As for spices for pumpkin soup, here you can not be afraid to experiment. Pumpkin is a universal vegetable, since it can be used to prepare both sweet and salty dishes. For example, for soups excellent nutmeg, paprika, coriander and ginger. In addition, for spiciness, you can add a little black pepper, cumin and garlic.

In this recipe, the pumpkin was roasted and stewed. But you can safely bake a vegetable in the oven, and only then boil it in broth and grind a blender. I also recommend adding coconut milk to the soup. It's just an incredible combination! In addition, the dish will still remain lean and suitable for the diet of vegans and vegans.

If you adhere to the traditional type of food, be sure to try to prepare a delicious pumpkin soup with the addition of cream or melted cheese. This will add calories to the dish, but at the same time it will become much more filling and nutritious.

Tell me, do you like pumpkin? It will be great if you share your signature recipe with this wonderful autumn vegetable. I'll see you in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting