How to make pumpkin soup

Autumn is wonderful only because it allows you to conduct various experiments in the kitchen with relevant ingredients for this time of year.

And today, the editorial board. "Site" He'll tell you how to cook. pumpkin-soup. It’s just a meal, and even a double benefit to the body!

DepositPhotos

The little secret of this first dish is that pumpkin soup The next day, it becomes even more delicious and aromatic. In addition, thanks to its ingredients, this dish is perfect for low-calorie meal plans.

How to make pumpkin soup

DepositPhotos

The ingredients
  • 750g pumpkin
  • 150g potatoes
  • 40g olive oil
  • 1 leek
  • 150g cream
  • 1l vegetable broth
  • 100g pumpkin seeds
  • salt, pepper to taste

DepositPhotos

Preparation
  1. First you need to prepare the products. Pumpkin, potatoes and onions wash and peel. The pumpkin removed the seeds and then cut it with cubes. Potatoes are also cut in small cubes, onions are cut with semi-rings.

DepositPhotos

Put the pumpkin, potatoes and onions in a frying pan with olive oil and roast for three minutes.

Pour the contents of the pan into the pan. Drink the broth and do not forget to salt the future soup (salt to taste). Cook the soup for 15 minutes on a medium heat.

Drink the broth, and whip the vegetables in a blender to a homogeneous puree. Put the vegetables back in the pot. Add cream to the soup pan and, bringing to a boil, cook the soup for another 5-10 minutes.

Roast the pumpkin seeds, they'll go in addition to the soup.

DepositPhotos

That's all, French pumpkin soup is ready. When served, sprinkle it on top with ground pepper and pumpkin-seed. Bon appetit!

DepositPhotos

I also offer to your attention 5 easy-to-prepare and rather budget pumpkin dishes, which should be prepared before the end of the season!

DepositPhotos

I don't know if there's anything more delicious than a rainy, foggy, cold day of hot, scorching, tender, and fragrant pumpkin soup.

Autumn is definitely one of my favorite recipes. And the most interesting thing is that before I could not even stand pumpkin!

Try and cook according to this recipe, this soup will surely please you with its excellent taste. And don't forget to tell me about this. culinary find to my friends on social media.

Tags

See also

New and interesting