5 pcs large eggs
2 tablespoons powdered sugar
2-4 drops of vanilla essence
410 g of concentrated milk
300 ml of milk
1 hr. L. rind finely grated lime
lime peel (strip) - how much will
For the caramel:
225 grams of sugar
120 ml of water
1. For the caramel sugar add water, stir, bring to a boil. Boil, without stirring, until golden brown. Quickly pour the caramel into 8 molds, evenly covering the bumpers, and give candy to harden.
2. Preheat oven to 150 ° C. Beat the eggs with the sugar and vanilla essence.
3. Mix the condensed milk with fresh, heated to near boiling, then, stirring continuously, to pour it into the egg mixture. Strain, add the grated lime zest and cool, then pour into molds coated with caramel.
4. Place the molds in the deep pan and pour warm water into it to half molds.
5. Baking molds to bake in the oven for 35 - 45 minutes until the contents of the molds will not only shake slightly when gently shaken.
6. Serve in tins or trays - in the latter case, caramel break and used for decoration. The dish can be served warm or cold, issued the lime zest.