1 tbsp. sugar
1 packet of baking powder (10 g)
6 tablespoons. l. vegetable oil odorless
1, 5, Art. flour
2 tbsp. water
1, 5, Art. sugar
3 tbsp cocoa
125 g butter
If you do not like very sweet, the syrup can be made from 1 tbsp. sugar, 2 tablespoons cocoa, 1 tbsp. water and 100 grams of butter.
1. Eggs beat well with a glass of sugar until it is completely dissolved, add the vegetable oil, baking powder, flour, beat well and pour into a greased form.
2. Bake at 180 degrees for 35-40 minutes, check the readiness of wooden toothpick.
3. While the cake is baked, cook the syrup: In a saucepan pour the sugar, pour the water, bring to a boil and cook for 5-7 minutes over medium heat.
Then add cocoa, stir whisk to avoid lumps, and at the end of the butter, stir until it dissolves and remove from heat
4. And the cake and syrup should be cool. After cooling holes in the cake to make (you can chopsticks). Drizzle cake with syrup, preferably 2 approach, first one half of the syrup, wait until soaked, then the remaining syrup.
5. Above you can sprinkle nuts, powdered sugar.