A cupcake with berries for coarse housewives that appreciate quick and simple recipes

"Such a muffin with berries will decorate any tea party, even on the most frowny and cold weekday, period!" said my husband, weaving the second piece of this. fragrant. I like the fact that it takes a minimum of time to cook, the dough is made literally 15 minutes: everything is mixed and ready. Only advise to cook at once 2 times more, as the cupcake is eaten very quickly.

Today's edition. "Site" will tell you how cupcake with berries in a hurry. The recipe is balanced perfectly!

Cake with berries Ingredients
  • 120g kefir
  • 2 eggs
  • 8g baking powder
  • 70g sugar
  • 40g vegetable oil
  • 175g flour
  • 100g of berries
  • 0.5 tsp vanilla sugar
  • 1 tsp starch
  • 1 tbsp lemon juice
  • 120g powdered sugar
  • 2 tsp water
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. In a deep bowl, mix the eggs with a pinch of salt, sugar and vanilla sugar. Whip everything with a wreath so that the sugar begins to dissolve.

2. Pour vegetable oil and kefir. Smack it again.

3. Pour flour and baking powder into the dough. Stir until uniform.

4. Add berries (preferably lingonberry or cranberries). You can take fresh or frozen. Frozen pre-freeze is not necessary. Stir the berries with the starch and add to the dough. Pour the dough into a parchment-papered baking mold. It can be both a rectangular shape for a cupcake, and a mold for portioned cupcakes. Bake at 180 degrees for 45 minutes until ready.

5. For glaze Mix powdered sugar with lemon juice and water. The consistency of the glaze is regulated by the amount of water. Pour the glaze on a slightly cooled cupcake.

6. Decorate the cupcake with berries or nuts and serve it to the table. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you learn how to make a three-layer cupcake "Three tastes". My husband loves the part where the poppy is, the kids are chocolate and I'm coconut!

I make pancakes, cupcakes, pies, mini-cakes out of this dough. The test is universal and very cool! The cupcake itself is delicate. succulent. I highly recommend it!

How'd you like a cupcake with berries? You gonna cook?

Tags

See also

New and interesting