Instructions for cooking a cupcake on sour cream with black currant

Communication with relatives is one of the greatest values in the world. That's why every Friday I have a tradition - to bake cakes and cupcakes for cozy gatherings with home. I know over 100. bakingBut this one is one of my favorites.

Baking this cupcake in July, in the season of blackcurrant, but in principle, you can cook this delicacy with any berries, and not only fresh, but also frozen. Soft, lush and fragrant cupcake You will have to taste both adults and children. Be sure to please your loved ones with such a pastry!

Cake on sour cream in the oven Today edition "Site" He will tell you how to cook. blackcurrant. Sour, wet dough with sour berries literally melts in your mouth!

The ingredients
  • 260g flour
  • 3 eggs
  • 50g butter
  • 150g sour cream
  • 220g sugar
  • 0.5 tsp vanilla sugar
  • 0.5 tsp soda (sweetened vinegar)
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 140g blackcurrant
  • powder

Preparation
  1. In a convenient container, mix eggs, sugar and vanilla sugar. Carefully beat with a mixer into a lush mass.

2. Butter is crushed to a liquid state and let it cool to room temperature.

3. Add to the egg-sugar mass sour cream and melted butter. Get the mixer again.

4. Turn off the soda with vinegar, put it in the dough. Ask for flour with the baking powder. Stir thoroughly with a spatula or a wreath. The dough in consistency should resemble thick sour cream.

5. The form for baking is lubricated with butter, lay out a third of the dough and half of black currant (70 grams).

6. Cut the berries another 1/3 part of the dough, spread out the remaining currant berries, and then lay out the remaining dough.

7. Bake the cupcake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 40-45 minutes.

8. Pull the muffin out of the uniform, chill it on the grille and sprinkle it with powdered sugar. It is also possible to cover the cake with glaze if desired.

I suggest you learn how to make a delicious muffin with plum. When it is baked, a delicious aroma spreads around the house, and it is difficult to wait for it to be ready!

This pastry is perfectly combined with warming drinks: tea, coffee and cocoa. Bright sour berries and sweet, lush dough will make any tea party a small holiday! Be sure to try cooking. blackcurrantYour family will fall in love with you once and for all.

Share this wonderful recipe with your friends on social networks, they will thank you.

Tags

See also

New and interesting