Cupcakes in the microwave bake while the kettle boils, the guests did not believe that everything will be so fast

When there is no time for cooking at all, and thoughts about sweets do not leave, I always use one simple recipe. Ukrainian food blogger Lilia Zvit told how to make a very simple and tasty cupcake. It only takes a few minutes of your time and a microwave. Here we go!

I'll start with some good news. Today I'm going to share two cupcake recipes with you. One is chocolate and the other is vanilla. They are prepared according to the same principle. The best part is that you probably already have food in your refrigerator.

So after reading this article, I advise you to go to the kitchen and test the recipes of Lilia Zvit in practice. Bon appetit!

Chocolate muffin recipe in a cup Ingredients
  • 1 egg
  • 30 ml of milk
  • 2 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 30g sugar
  • 40g wheat flour
  • 0.5 tsp baking powder
  • 10g cocoa powder

Preparation
  1. In a comfortable bowl mix the egg and sugar. You don't have to beat the mass very hard. Enough for the ingredients to come together. Then add milk and vegetable oil to them. Stir it up again.
  2. Soak in a bowl of egg mass wheat flour, baking powder and cocoa powder. Mix all the ingredients well to make a homogeneous chocolate dough. It's going to be pretty liquid, and it should be.

3. Prepare two comfortable cups of the same size. The main thing is that they can be put in the microwave oven. Fill the cups with no more than half the dough.
  4. Then turn on the maximum power of the microwave. Place cups of dough in it and turn on the device for 1 minute. As a rule, this time is enough. A lot depends on your microwave. Check readiness with a long wooden sword. If it comes out of the cupcake very wet, just send the cups back for another 1-2 minutes.
  5. Ready cupcakes decorate with powdered sugar at will. Bon appetit!

How to Make Vanilla Cake in a Cup Ingredients
  • 1 egg
  • 30 ml of milk
  • 2 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 30g sugar
  • 1 tsp vanilla sugar
  • 50g wheat flour
  • 0.5 tsp baking powder

Preparation
  1. Slightly beat the egg with ordinary and vanilla sugar. Then add milk and vegetable oil to the mixture. Stir it up again.
  2. Then pour flour and baking powder into the bowl. Combine all the ingredients to make a uniform dough.
  3. Drink the dough in 2 identical cups no more than half. Send the cupcakes to the microwave for 1 minute at maximum power. Check readiness with a long wooden sword. If the cupcake isn't ready, put it back in the microwave for a few minutes.
  4. Ready cupcakes decorate with powdered sugar at will. Bon appetit!

The advice of the editorial board Such cupcakes are great to cook for breakfast. It is best to do this just before the whole family sits down at the table. In chocolate or vanilla muffin, you can add pieces of chocolate, nuts, dried fruits or berries. For example, frozen currants or cherries. Fingers are good!

If you have silicone molds, feel free to bake cupcakes in them. But remember, in the microwave, the dough rises a lot. So do not fill the forms more than half. By the way, cupcakes in a cup can be prepared in different ways. On our website there is a great article with a recipe for a banana-based muffin.

And if you do not have a microwave, this dough is suitable for baking in an ordinary oven. Cook it in the same proportions. As for baking time, I think 10 minutes at 180 degrees will be enough. But it is better to navigate by a dry sword.

Tell me, have you ever made a cupcake in a cup? Maybe you have your own recipe. Boldly share them in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting