This cupcake was enjoyed by the dear Queen Elizabeth, drinking tea with milk

Want to get closer to the royal family? I suggest you cook today. plaincakeShe was very much loved by Elizabeth II. There have always been many legends around Her Majesty’s diet. However, in the 90s, all the secrets were revealed by an English chef who worked for a long time in the kitchen of the royal palace.

The recipe of the dish reached us thanks to the famous Ukrainian chef Yevgeny Klopotenko. Chocolate cake is made very easily and quickly. I strongly advise you to make this delicacy and please your loved ones. Fingers are good!

Cooking a cupcake will be in a classic rectangular form. But if you don't have one, you can use any other. For example, silicone portion molds in the form of hearts. The dish is just as delicious and chocolatey!

The ingredients
  • 160g wheat flour
  • 3 eggs
  • 100g sugar
  • 80g dark chocolate
  • 150g butter
  • 20g cocoa powder
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 1 pinch of salt
  • butter and flour to lubricate form

Preparation
  1. First of all, pass the flour into a deep bowl and add 2 eggs. Another egg beat with sugar with a corolla until the egg mixture turns white.
  2. In a bowl of flour and eggs add baking powder, salt and cocoa powder. Stir everything to a uniform state. Then sprinkle butter in the sotein and pour it into the egg-meal mass. Stir it up carefully.

3. Then add an egg mixture with sugar to the dough. Stir it up again. At this stage, you can turn on the oven so that it warms up to 180 degrees.
  4. Grind the black chocolate with a knife. I love it when there are big chocolate pieces in the cupcake. Delicious! Add the chocolate to the cupcake dough and mix the mass well.

5. Bake the form with butter and powder with wheat flour. Move the dough into the mold and distribute it carefully. Bake a chocolate muffin in the oven for about 35-40 minutes at 180 degrees. Done!

If you follow the royal tradition to the end, chocolate cake should be served to the classic English tea "Earl Grey". Queen Elizabeth II drank it with milk. It’s an interesting combination, I used to do it too. By the way, ready-made chocolate muffin can be poured with melted chocolate as a decoration. I suggest you try it!

And if you're wondering how the entire royal family eats, follow the link and read my article about the habits that keep royals fit.

Chocolate cake can be made in different ways. For example, not using baking powder, but melting chocolate. I really liked the recipe that my colleague Bogdan Stasyuk shared. Such elegant pastries can be safely put on the festive table.

Also, do not forget about the classics. Chocolate fundan is a dish with a cuff. But you will succeed if you follow our instructions. I also advise you to pay attention to the brownie recipe with nuts. Great dish for tea or coffee!

Tell me, do you make chocolate pastries? It will be great if you share your recipe in the comments. I'll see you downstairs!

Tags

See also

New and interesting