Instructions for making a cupcake on yogurt

While I'm sitting in quarantine, I'm happy with the home. delicious by Olga Matvey's recipe. I cook the dough with yogurt, for a more interesting taste I add coconut shavings. But the most important thing is lemon impregnation, thanks to which the cupcake acquires its delicious aroma and sour-sweet savory taste.

The oven can be in silicone or iron form for cupcakes, and in a multicooker.

A cupcake on yogurt today edition "Site" Share the preparation instructions yogurt. Perfect for tea or coffee!

Test ingredients
  • 100g butter
  • 130g sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 3 tbsp coconut shavings
  • 100g yogurt
  • 170g flour
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • powder

Impregnation ingredients
  • 1 lemon
  • 2-3 tbsp of sugar
  • 15g vanilla sugar

Preparation
  1. Hit the softened butter with a mixer, then add sugar and eggs. Stir the mixer well to a homogeneous mass.

2. Add yogurt and coconut chips to the dough. Stir, then add sifted flour and baking powder. Stir again.

3. Rub the peel with 1 lemon, add the peel to the dough. Stir and mix the dough.

4. Lubricate the mold for baking with vegetable oil. Pour the dough into the mold. Bake the cupcake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 35 minutes until ready.

5. To make a cupcake impregnation, cut the lemon into two parts. Squeeze the juice from one half of the lemon, strain it from the seeds. In a small bowl, mix lemon juice with sugar and vanilla sugar. Heat the lemon juice with sugar in the microwave until the sugar dissolves completely.

6. In the finished cupcake, make frequent punctures with a toothpick or orange stick. Pour a cupcake soak. While the cupcake is hot, it absorbs the impregnation well. Leave the cupcake soaked for 40 minutes.

7. Ready. cupcake-soaked Pour powdered sugar. Bon appetit!

I also suggest reading the recipe for the cupcake “Prague pennies”. The dough is prepared on water, while the cupcake turns out to be tasty, airy, almost weightless!

As impregnation with lemon juice can be add orange juice and white rum at will. The cupcake comes out fragrant, moist and tender. Be sure to cook, your family will appreciate this pastry!

Tell us in the comments, what goodies do you usually indulge in at home?

Tags

See also

New and interesting