Grandma was waiting for me on a bench under a music school with a pumpkin cupcake in a pouch.

Pumpkin muffin in the oven is my grandmother's recipe. I remember going to piano lessons as a kid, and my grandmother was waiting for me on a bench outside a music school. Then we walked through the autumn square and collected colorful leaves and chestnuts. And at home, they drank tea with this cupcake and admired the gifts of nature, from which they made crafts for school.

It smelled of cinnamon, a little cardamom, even in the air there was an atmosphere of comfort and warmth. This cupcake is special because it brings back memories from childhood. And it is just perfect as a means of combating autumn handiwork. Bright, fragrant!

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions pumpkincake. For cozy gatherings with tea by the fireplace!

Pumpkin muffin in oven Ingredients for dough
  • 200g pumpkin puree
  • 1 egg
  • 10g baking powder
  • 190g sugar
  • 10g vanilla sugar
  • 60g vegetable oil
  • 200g flour
  • 0.5 tsp cinnamon
  • 100g walnuts (ground into flour)
  • pinch
  • nutmeg and cardamom on the tip of the knife
  • pinch

Ingredients for ganash
  • 100g caramel chocolate
  • 50 g cream 33% fatty
  • fat-soluble dye

Preparation
  1. In a convenient container, beat eggs with sugar and a pinch of salt. You can beat with a wreath by hand.

2. Bake the pumpkin in advance, then beat it with a blender in mashed potatoes. Pour to the egg mixture pumpkin puree and vegetable oil.

3. Break the walnuts with a blender to crumb. Mix flour with baking powder. Add the spices and crushed nuts, stir. Join the liquid and dry mixture. Stir well until homogeneous.

4. Lubricate the cupcake form (I have a diameter of 20 centimeters) with oil and put dough in it. Bake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 45 minutes until ready. Check your readiness with a wooden stick. 817316

5. While the cupcake is cooling, it's worth it. ganash. You can simply melt chocolate with a piece of butter in the microwave, or you can do this: put chocolate bars in a high glass. Cream is heated to a temperature of about 80 degrees. Pour the cream on the chocolate, leave it there for a minute, and then stir until it's uniform. A little cool the chocolate mass, and then add the desired color food coloring. Hit it with a blender. Cover ganash with food film and leave for 10 minutes to stabilize.

6. Chilled cupcake fields ganash. Decorate according to your taste and desire. Bon appetit!

Editorial advice I also suggest to learn how to prepare pumpkin cupcakes with cheese cream. It's a pleasure.

If a spicy muffin pumpkinThere will be a family tea party at home for warm conversations! With all my heart, I recommend that you take some time to prepare this fragrant pastry. With it you can feel a warm and colorful autumn by 1000 %, regardless of the weather outside!

Tags

See also

New and interesting