Asked son-in-law to give less money to his mother, because she lies about low pension

Our parents are our blessing and sometimes our curse. We love them and want them to be happy and happy. It is sometimes difficult to accept the simple idea that They're people too.. People who make mistakes make the wrong conclusions and... get low pensions.

In the CIS countries, living is not only difficult, but also a little scary. We're worried about our future. The level of anxiety reaches its highest point when you see another poor old woman or grandfather on the street, who no one cares about and who has nothing to buy even the most necessary.

I don't know about you, but I immediately project this image onto my parents and start crying. Then I quickly call my mother and ask her if she is okay and if she needs to buy something. Not in all families, unfortunately. Often people don’t behave very kindly, and I’m talking about parents, not children.

My mother’s friend told us a remarkable story. Her daughter got married a couple of years ago. She and her husband mortgaged an apartment. Accordingly, they do not have too much money. Recently it turned out that the daughter is pregnant and the couple decided to leave the baby. The pair are reliable, but here is the financial situation.

A friend's daughter can still work. My husband makes money, too. Their joint finances are sufficient to flat-payBuy groceries and pay for communal services. There's not much left. It would be nice to start collecting a little bit. The child is not only a great joy, but also a cause of great spending.

The husband's leftover money. give away. The wife does not tell him anything, because how can you ask a loved one to stop helping his mother? But the mother-in-law decided and asked the son-in-law to be more restrained. He said his mother had a very low pension. He called the amount and the mother-in-law was surprised.

There are no such pensions now! Of course, pension payments in our time are very low. However, The amount my mother-in-law told me aboutIt was impossible. Apparently, the mother-in-law lied to her son about the income.

The situation is complicated. He should talk to his mother and ask what is really going on with her finances. Also worth it. talk about wife's pregnancy And explain that they need more money now.

To be honest, I am very stressed by all the difficulties and troubles in which money and relatives are woven. It's always so hard. I do not want to be called a bad son or daughter, and I really need help! But there is not always an opportunity for this. But what we all have is speech and a head on our shoulders. We can discuss our problems and find a compromise. Most of the misunderstandings and scandals are related to the fact that people do not know how or do not want to express their needs and emotions correctly.

Tags

See also

New and interesting