What husband - and a WIFE

Excellent article by Olga Valyaeva that a wife can do to a man, it might affect his character and actions.

There is a story about meeting his wife and another woman of one man. They began to discuss it, and my wife said:

- He is a fool, a miser and a scoundrel. I do not understand what you do with him vodishsya!

- You're not right, - I said the other woman, - he schedrets and wise and brave! Judge for itself: every holiday brings me luxury gifts - that ring, and a fur coat and the car.

- That's really true! - Outraged wife - He told me even colors for the holidays does not give, it does not give a salary! He is still the miser!

- Oh, no! - The other woman replied. - He is a wise man with him is always so interesting to talk to. He read a lot, knows a lot about everything has its own opinion. I love to listen to him - so much new to learn!

- If you say too! - Grinned wife - he always carries some nonsense and nonsense! Even listening to disgusting! A scoundrel, then what! Do not stand up for me, the night did not come across as repairs to do - so it disappears, and I myself !!!

- We are like a different man says, - smiled the other woman - Three days ago, he fought for me, even the guy who called me. Never give carry anything heavier than a bouquet of flowers. Even at home I have all the nails he hammered, laid flooring, tile ... I'm telling you, he schedrets, wise and brave!

And because each of them law. Because one of them a man behaving as a villain that looks, on the other - it is a brave man. Although the man - the same.

This story shows how much influence a woman to the man. The same man may differ dramatically, depending on who is next to him.

I know examples of failures in the first marriage and successful businessmen - in the second. And vice versa - I saw successful men, who left his first wife for a young girl. After a couple of years, they have lost everything and became drinking idlers.

Why is this happening? Because the power of women is enormous. And its influence on a man infinitely. In fact, the woman "makes" man. It reveals him some quality and some cures. Most often it operates unconsciously. Using generic scenarios and their families experience. If Dad was successful, it will unknowingly reach him success (it is a picture in front of the eyes). And if dad was a loser or drank a lot - it is an unconscious pattern will lead to the collapse of the family.

The problem is that women do not realize their strength and do not pay enough attention to their thoughts and actions. Not aware of its power and capabilities of its influence on her husband. If we knew that they were born with a magic wand, it is unlikely we would have good reason to wave it and ordered all the small stuff, the truth is?

Let's look at what a wife can do to a man, it might affect his character and actions.

Let's start with the negative influence of his wife
As the wife thinks about her husband, so he becomes. He sees in it only the shortcomings and deficiencies - they multiply every day. And then even the man who has a tremendous potential to be a good husband, becomes ordinary horned animal from the family kozlyachih.
If the wife does not respect her husband, no one respects. No relatives, no friends or colleagues. We can say that the wife on the forehead of her husband wrote some word that characterizes it. And according to this line with him begin to build a relationship other people. So the wife without thinking write some nasty permanent marker, and then surprised ...
If the wife does not trust her husband and does not open his heart - no one trusts him. Even if he is fully worthy of such trust, still it will always doubt everything. And what is already here, or raising new prospects!
If the wife is always dissatisfied with everything, the family all become the same unmet. They will be flat and not one and not the dinner, and clothing, and recreation. Even parents will not seem quite so, as it should.
If the wife thinks that it would be possible to find a better husband, a first step toward male infidelity. It is said that the first change is always a woman. However, it does just mentally - and catch her in this difficult. A man changes already physically after his wife gave him a "permission" his thoughts on what he is not the best.
If the wife is stingy heart is not willing to serve her husband, his warm love and pacify, he is looking for a consolation ...
If the wife does not allow her husband to engage in male affairs - socializing with friends, fishing, garages and other women's opinion of nonsense husband is looking for another holiday - computer games, and other things are not the most joyful.
If a woman does not reveal her husband heart, he becomes greedy. And then he and the winter snow did not beg, let alone flowers on March 8. The moment when a woman closes her husband access to his heart, he closes it for access to your wallet.
If the wife is too self - all by herself and did not need the husband becomes irresponsible. Even before that, he replied quite well, not only for himself, he seemed to lose this skill, relaxes and heals with a sofa.
If the wife is touchy, the husband will soon angry. Anger manifests itself differently in our bodies.
If the wife is unfaithful to her husband mentally, it will be stingy. And why should he spend money on a woman who is not today, then tomorrow will find another and go?
If the wife does not listen to her husband, constantly arguing and balk, the husband ceases to be a man. It becomes irresponsible and scatty, weak and "no».
If the wife regularly commits violence against her husband - for example, "he makes the brain" or yelling at him, insult and so forth, then the man will be two options. Either he becomes a henpecked uncomplaining, with fully broken will and the male ego. Either he is also beginning to do violence to his wife - often in the physical plane.
If a woman is too active in external activities, the husband becomes a passive appendage to the TV. Although previously it could be quite a successful businessman.
But there is a downside!
If the wife sees her husband in good quality and makes them the focus - they begin to grow and multiply. Even if it had no reason to. Even though he was not supposed to be in charge - so it becomes. Not to be chief - and suddenly becomes. And so on.
If the wife respects her husband, his start somehow respected friends and colleagues. They support him and help in difficult situations.
If the wife trusts her husband - he is trusted by other people.
If the wife does not hide anything from her husband, does not deceive, he opens his heart - that her husband will not be able to deceive his wife and change it.
If the wife is the husband opens the heart, he becomes generous. He begins to search for excuses himself to please her and make her even happier.
If the wife is truly my husband - he is a great pleasure to take her under his protection. It will take care of her and protect from everything.
If the wife is to be sensitive to her husband's temperament and try to satisfy it - the husband for her swerve mountains. You need to learn to see the quality of her husband and not to measure its own stereotypes.
If the wife wants to keep the family together, and sincerely love this applies to their feminine force, in the heart of man is born the same desire, and he begins to help in this case his wife.
This is the most important thing that I want you to hear. If your husband is something you do not like - find the reason for this confidence. And this work is to put time and energy. What I would be if there was a man? - Sure you want to know? - Then look at her husband. That was and would be. He lacks masculinity as well as you do not have enough women.

For example, the husband drinks beer. Then your main job - an acceptance. Adoption of the fact that he has the right to ruin their health, if he wants to. And it is likely to talk about your emotional dryness in a relationship with him. Perhaps it lacks the support and encouragement.

Or the husband does not want to work. Then, perhaps, you are working too hard, and it absolutely does not listen. And what's the point of kicking him and write the interview? Even if he goes there with that mindset it will not last long. Therefore, we must change ourselves.

Why does a man lying on the couch? Because it pushes back a woman in a stress. It is worn like a meteor near, sweeping away everything in its path and to stay alive, he masquerades as a sofa cushion.

If your husband does not help you with the children - think, and whether you consider it a good father, a worthy addition to the kids loved it on par with you? And we will not turn you from helping him, indicating that he washed his ass kid is bad, and the bottle again boil?

God gives us as much as we deserve. Our parents, our children, our brothers and sisters - they are we can not choose. So you have to learn to accept. But husbands differently. There is the illusion of choice. There is a feeling that I could be different, better.

But this is only the appearance of choice. Spouses also gives us God. How else would we met and fell in love with each other? How would we have found each other in the crowd and pulled?

And since God has given you a husband, then it is this and you deserve it. And that's why, and why - this is already worth thinking about. And what to do next - it is your choice and your scope for creativity.

Take care of each other!

You can always blame each other and look for the mote in the eye of a spouse. And you can have the courage to look into the eyes of their own logs.

And when you notice and make out your logs, you will be able to see, finally, that the person next to you. Moreover, this man - man. And there a lot of good. And how much he is suffering from you. After all, a woman is much stronger in matters of relations. Because of her energy relations has a fountain! And the flood man stormy waves is very simple. And he's, sailing, has yet to make the ship from sailing chips directly in the waves! It is in your interest to the waves were calm.

Take care of each other! So much effort goes into meaningless fights within the family, and because these forces can be put into work or education of children. Energy loss from each quarrel enormous. Do not waste your strength in vain. Learn to love.

Instead argument could be spent on power:

and maintaining the health of their husband - for example, you can start jogging in the morning, doing exercises or going to the gym. One argument would be enough for a month of useful lessons
reflect and find a gift for loved ones. And even better for each other. And do not buy something that we think he would have liked. But what he really wants and what would be happy (usually two different things)
walk together, or with children. Strengthening relations with the help of walking - the method works.
Browsing family album, the memories of what you have been for so many years ago, and how to develop your relationship.
then, to reach the terminal payment in the underground and put at least $ 100 to the account of a sick child to help his parents make him an operation. He is grateful to grow, believing in God and good people, choose a good profession and help hundreds of other people. One small action you would change the world for the better - but you spent force in the abuse.
At first it's hard. But the flower and some time sitting under the ground, in the dark and damp. Then he needs to spend a lot of effort to break the soil, to go beyond the darkness. Then you need a long time to seek the sun. And then he can open up and show everyone the beauty.

Also, people. A lot of forces on the need to learn to love. You need to give yourself time. And at some point, have the courage to go beyond your comfort zone. And still afford to absorb the love that God gives us unselfishly together with sunlight. And when you are filled with this love - you just need to open your heart.

Its fine as the most amazing flower, heart. A heart full of love.

I love men. They need your love. Even if they never admit it.

Behind every great man there is always a woman who believed in him. And really loved. There is a funny story about Barack Obama and his wife.

One evening, President Obama and his wife Michelle decided to go for an unplanned dinner at a restaurant that was not too luxurious. When they were seated, the restaurant owner asked a security guard to Obama, if he could, to turn to the first lady in private.

Then Michelle and the man had a conversation. Then the husband asked Michelle, "Why was he so interested in communicating with you?" She said that in her teenage years, he was madly in love with her.

The president grinned: "So if you marry him, you would now be able to be the owner of this fine restaurant?", And Michelle smiled: "No. If I married him, that it was he who would become president. »

I wish you to this day, when you can open your heart full of love, come very soon.

Olga Valyaeva

Tags

See also

New and interesting