A friend bought a pumpkin from the cottage, and I baked the best pumpkin muffin in the world.

Just yesterday, a friend bought a pumpkin from the cottage, and today already pumpkincake The oven keeps up. Bright, colorful as nature in autumn. At the same time, the pumpkin is not particularly felt in it. My kids and my husband used to beat him by both cheeks, and they don't really like pumpkin.

Today's edition. "Site" will tell you that exquisite pumpkinSo it doesn't feel like it. Awesome pumpkin cupcake!

Pumpkin muffin in the oven Ingredients
  • 500g pumpkin
  • 300g flour
  • 150 ml of odorless vegetable oil
  • 160g sugar
  • 15g baking powder
  • 4 eggs
  • ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg to taste
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. Wash the pumpkin, cut it into pieces and baking until ready. Peel the pumpkin and whip the blender to puree.

2. Break the sugar with vegetable oil. Then, one by one, whip the eggs, and beat them well after each.

3. Add the pumpkin puree, a pinch of salt and spice to taste.

4. Mix flour with baking powder. Add the dry ingredients to the egg-pumpkin mass. Stir well until homogeneous.

5. Lubricate the muffin mold with vegetable oil, pour into the dough mold. Straighten it. Bake the cupcake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 55 minutes until ready. Check your readiness with a wooden stick.

6. Prepared hot cake can be sprinkled with powdered sugar and pumpkin-seed. And if you bother, you can cook caramel or chocolate and pour them a cupcake. Bon appetit!

Editorial Board I also suggest you read the instructions for cooking pumpkin pie with cottage cheese. This cake will definitely decorate any tea party!

This pumpkin muffin in the oven has been baked for about an hour, and for now, I'm quietly minding my own business. Well, on the dough itself, not counting the time for baking the pumpkin, it takes about 15-20 minutes.

This is a great solution if you need to feed your children. pumpkin. In addition, this cupcake will be a godsend for the festive table. Trust me, he can't keep his guests away. “The cupcake is very large, but my guests are not enough. It was necessary at once 2 oven! - I said to myself after the celebration of the name day of my husband.

Tags

See also

New and interesting