Recipe cake with macom

I think the real thing pastry It should be made with your own hands. Homemade cakes and cupcakes are so “cozy” and tasty, smell incredible, they seem to symbolize family well-being, childhood, happiness.

And homemade pastries should be unusual! Like this one. "Three Taste" cupcake. It successfully combines three flavor layers - chocolate (with cocoa), poppy and a little "sun" layer with the taste of coconut.

When guests come to the house, I defiantly cut this delicacy, and everyone around me enthusiastically begins to praise the picture on the cut, and then proceed to tasting. Well, my family has been asking for this cupcake for breakfast lately!

Poppy muffins Today editorial "Site" He will tell you how to cook. cupcake "Three tastes." My husband loves the part where the poppy is, the kids are chocolate and I'm coconut.

The ingredients
  • 200g butter
  • 5 eggs
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • 1.5 tbsp flour
  • 6 tbsp sunflower oil
  • 1.5 tsp baking powder
  • 1.5 tbsp cocoa
  • 1 tbsp dry poppy
  • 1 tbsp coconut shaving
  • pinch
  • 2 tbsp powdered sugar for sprinkling

Preparation
  1. In a convenient container, mix softened butter with sugar. Beat the mixer for 5 minutes before whitening the mass.

2. Alternately add one egg to the oil. Be careful.

3. Add flour, baking powder, sunflower oil and salt. Mix the dough.

4. Divide the dough into three equal parts and distribute them to different containers, add your filling to each. One - cocoa, the second - coconut shavings, and the third - poppy. Stir each dough thoroughly.

5. Bake the form with butter. Pour the first layer of cocoa dough. Don't forget to straighten the dough with a spoon! The second layer with coconut, the third with poppy.

6. Put the cupcake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven and bake for an hour.

7. Hot muffin powdered with sugar.

8. That's it, cupcake ready. Bon appetit!

Soon autumn will come - my favorite time of beautiful nature, bright colors and harvest of vegetables. I suggest you find out an interesting recipe for muffin and pumpkin. This pastry is my love from the first piece. Chocolate, nuts, cinnamon do their job!

Look at how beautiful it is! Be sure to try to make this cupcake, and you will be pleasantly surprised both by its appearance and by its appearance. tastefulness. No long fuss, and the result is always happy!

Tags

See also

New and interesting