The coveted recipe for poppy roll, in which poppy filling is more than dough

Simple and clear pastries can easily replace the same store. Take, for example, yeast-dough poppy. Anyone knows what he can be. Sometimes it is a great product, and sometimes it is not clear what: dry and with a minimum of filling. And you think, like, if I made such a roll, wow, then I would!

Editorial "Site" Offers to master an affordable recipe for such a cake with poppy. Here and fillings can be added more, and prepare the dough as you like. Of course, you will have to work a little, but there is absolutely nothing difficult in the preparation. You're gonna rub the poppy. I always help my wife.

Roulette with poppy from yeast dough Ingredients for dough
  • 250g flour
  • 100 ml of warm milk
  • 50ml pottery
  • 40g sugar
  • 25g butter
  • 3g dry yeast
  • 1 chicken egg
  • pinch

Filling ingredients
  • 200g poppy
  • 150 ml of milk
  • 50g sugar
  • raisins, nuts, other additives as desired (we do not add)

Yeast dough poppy roll
  1. Start with the opara. Add to the warm milk yeast, a tablespoon of sugar and two tablespoons of flour. Let it stand for 10 minutes to get the so-called “cap”.
  2. While the opara thinks, beat the egg with the rest of the sugar, salt, butter and fermented meat, then add the finished steam. Gradually add flour and mix the dough to make it elastic. It might take a little more flour, that's okay.

3. Put the finished dough in a warm place, having previously covered it with food film, let it rise. It's time to do the stuffing. Mix all the ingredients together and make it boil. It will take about half an hour, the liquid should evaporate as much as possible.
  4. Now the poppy needs to be rubbed. All known methods will work, I usually do it in a mortar, although this process does not make me very happy. It is necessary to wipe the poppy before the appearance of white milk. Now we can let it cool down. The wife sometimes adds a spoonful of thick jam for better viscosity and taste.
  5. When the dough comes, roll it about half a centimeter thick, spread the filling and roll into a roll. It should be fairly tight, without bubbles. Leave the roll for a while, let it rise a little.

6. It's left to bake! Before sending to the oven, lubricate the roll with a whipped egg (you can sprinkle a little vanilla sugar). The oven should be about 180 degrees Celsius. Done!

As you can see, nothing complicated. We leave the field for experiments, you can use a variety of filling, combining it with poppy. Be sure to share your impressions after cooking or tell us how you can improve our recipe. Wait in the comments!

View this post on Instagram

Homemade poppy roll is the most cozy, traditional, homemade pastry you can think of. For production, we do not use ready-made poppy filling, but create it ourselves, adding natural honey, walnut and raisins. Daily fresh pastries available for pickup and delivery (8-968-525-50-60) Photographer @dfdasha #caravansv #rouletsmak #deliveryedymoskva

A post shared by Caraway SV (@karavay_sv_bakery) on Sep 26, 2020 at 4:14am PDT

Yeast dough poppy roll Great for a light snack or can act as a dessert. I'm sure you know exactly what to do with him. We invite you to see a recipe for poppy pie that can surprise you. Bon appetit and thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting