Instructions for cooking a piece of cake with poppy and syrup

My husband just loves it. poppiesSo I'm going to make this cake for him next weekend. The recipe came from my grandmother. It was after this treat that my grandfather proposed to my grandmother.

The dough in baking is the most tender, the filling is not to be conveyed in words ... It is better to disassemble the cake with your hands on separate buns. It tastes so much better!

Buns from yeast dough Today editorial "Site" He will tell you how to cook. poppy-cake. It's impossible to break away!

Test ingredients
  • 125 ml of milk
  • 12 g pressed yeast (or 4 g dry)
  • 2 tbsp sugar
  • 4g vanilla sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 1 yolk
  • 300-320g flour
  • 70g butter
  • pinch

Poppy filling ingredients
  • 100g poppy
  • 100g sugar
  • 0.5 tbsp manki
  • 4g vanilla sugar
  • 150 ml of milk
  • 40g butter
  • pinch

Ingredients for syrup
  • 50 ml of water
  • 50g sugar
  • 1 egg (to lubricate the cake)

Preparation
  1. To prepare the test, warm the milk. In a separate container, mix the yeast with sugar. Pour half the warm milk, stir. Also add 1 tablespoon of flour from the total recipe. Stir and leave the mixture for 5-10 minutes.

2. Mix the softened butter with the remaining sugar and beat the mixer to a light and lush mass. Add to the oil 1 egg and another yolk. Add vanilla sugar and salt.

3. Pour the remaining milk and yeast vapor. Stir, then add some flour and mix the dough. Stir the dough for about 10 minutes. The dough should be soft, not sticky, elastic to the touch.

4. Collect the dough in a single lump, transfer it to an oil-oiled form, cover it with food film and put it in a warm place for 1.5 hours.

5. While the dough is infused, it is worth preparing the filling. Dry poppy grind in a coffee grinder or with a blender. You should make a crumbly homogeneous poppy mix. Ground poppy pour into the bucket. Add semolina, sugar and vanilla sugar. Stir thoroughly.

6. Pour milk into the poppy mix bucket. Put on a medium fire, bring to a boil and boil until the mass is completely thickened for about 15 minutes. Remove the future filling from the stove, add butter. Stir until uniform, let the filling cool completely.

7. The round form for baking was paved with parchment paper, and then lubricated with a small piece of butter. Take the dough. On a dusty flour table, roll the dough into a long layer measuring 50 by 30 centimeters. Put the poppy stuffing and evenly distribute it throughout the dough layer.

8. Turn the dough into a roll, pinch the edges. Cut the roll into pieces about 3 centimeters thick. Put them in a shape, cut down, next to each other. Cover the cake with food film and leave it for another hour to unwind.

9. Before baking, grease the cake with a whipped egg. Bake at 180 degrees for about 35 minutes.

10. While the cake is in the oven, make the syrup. Pour water into a small pot, add sugar. Put on the fire, bring to a boil and boil for another 3 minutes. Don't forget to stir periodically! Cool off.

11. Ready, slightly cooled cake, pour syrup.

12. That's it, poppies ready. Bon appetit!

I also suggest to learn an interesting recipe for poppy cake "Fantasia". This treat will definitely please all sweet tooth, because cherry with chocolate is always a win-win option!

This is truly paradise cake! It is eaten very quickly because each piece literally melts in your mouth. Well, the syrup gives the very juiciness that is so lacking. poppies.

Be sure to taste this tenderness!

Tags

See also

New and interesting