By Christmas, baking a cupcake with dried fruit, treating all friends and neighbors, their delight can not be described in words.

About 5 years ago, I made a classic Christmas cake for the first time. I accidentally found a recipe, and it was amazing. Since then, I have baked it every year. One for yourself, and the other to treat neighbors and friends. Now they're waiting for a slice of this cupcake for the holidays. And so I decided that everyone should learn this recipe and share with each other pastries and pleasant emotions. It is needed now more than ever before.

Editorial "Site" I am happy to share this wonderful recipe with you.

Classic Christmas cake ingredients
  • 350g butter
  • 350g sugar
  • 350g flour
  • 5 eggs
  • 10g baking powder
  • vanilla
  • 500g dried fruit
  • 400g nuts
  • cognac

Preparation
  1. Let's do the dried fruit first. They need to be cut to the size of raisins. Cut the nuts a little. You can take nuts and dried fruits to your taste. The main thing is that they are different.

2. Now it's the cupcake. Blow butter at room temperature with a mixer. Then immediately add all the sugar and vanilla. Whip another 5 minutes, then add flour with baking powder. When everything is mixed, start adding eggs one at a time. It's all good to mix.

3. Now add nuts and dried fruits to the dough. Stir until they are evenly distributed.

4. Now put the dough in a cupcake form with a middle. Inside, grease it with melted butter. Straighten the top of the dough well. Send the form to the oven heated to 180 degrees for 1 hour. Don't open the oven for the first hour. After an hour, remove the cupcake from the oven and check for readiness with a wooden sword. It should be a little wet.

5. Then reduce the temperature to 160 degrees and put the cupcake for another hour and a half. If after that the sword is still wet, repeat the procedure again. When the sword is dry, the cupcake is ready. Take it out of the oven and leave it to cool until the next day, don't take it out of the form. The next day, cut the top of the cupcake with swords very thickly. Then pour a cupcake on top of 2 tbsp of cognac. Do this twice a day for a whole week. After a week, take the cupcake out of the form, turn over and sprinkle powdered sugar on top. I'm definitely ready now!

This is how you make a classic Christmas cake. It may seem that this is a long and complicated process. But I assure you, having tried it once, you realize that it was impossible. You can't buy that kind of pastry anywhere. When you take care of her all week, you put all your love and care into her. By treating others like this, you give them more than just baking. Happy and cozy holidays to you!

Tags

See also

New and interesting