She was angry at the cat’s groans, but went into the kitchen and realized that the cat was the savior.

A friend of mine recently told me an interesting story. She lives at home very much. smartcatThe one I know. Timothy comes at the first call, brings the mistress slippers (although one at a time) and does a lot of funny things. But his latest act deserves admiration. Now I call Tim a real hero. What happened, read further in the article.

I knew I had a smart cat. But I didn't know how much. I'm telling you in order. Timka and my husband picked up from the street. He barely stood on his feet, so sloppy and miserable. Koley and I did not plan to have pets, so we took the baby to heal and give it to a good family.

To be honest, the chances that the kitten will stand on its feet, was very small. The veterinarian immediately warned us that the cat is not a tenant. But I didn't want to believe the doctors. I did everything I could to make sure the little fluffy guy just survived.

I don't know if it's a miracle, or if it's just that it wasn't so hopeless, but the kitten's gone. And then I knew I wouldn't give it to anyone else. My husband and I lived in a rented apartment, the hostess of which could not stand animals. Oh, how many scandals there were on this ground.

As a result, the cat and I had to find a new home. But I have never regretted my actions. We found an apartment much better than the one we had. And the hostess was beautiful! She loved our Timka as her own. Sometimes she brought him food and gave him toys. Anyway, we lived soul to soul.

A furry friend will not let you get bored Timothy has become a real friend for me. He was always waiting for me at the door when I came home from work. Not only did I meet, but I sat at the door 15 minutes before I arrived. I don’t know how this biological clock works in animals, but the fact remains. I'm not lying because my husband, who works at home, is watching.

And Timka wears me slippers and does a couple more commands. I started training him just for fun. But when I realized that he was so smart, I decided to develop this skill. The cat and I began to understand each other in half a word. And how he talks to me... Oh, those songs are getting tired of all my neighbors. I just love them!

When I cook, Timka sits with me in the kitchen and evaluates the flavor of the dish. I may have made it up for myself, but when I cook the gross stuff, the cat wags its tail and leaves the room resentfully. And if it smells very tasty, then it stays and takes its place on the kitchen windowsill.

I don't understand how I didn't recognize the cat's signals that day. That was the case. My husband went on a business trip. I don't really like being alone. But I wasn't so worried about the cat. This has happened to us more than once.

I was getting ready for bed when I heard the cat screaming in the kitchen. I go in and I see Timka beating around. Can't find a place. I didn't think of anything after the shower. I like to boil my whole body in boiling water.

I checked to see if there was food in the bowl, if there was water. I saw if the toilet was cleaned. I think it's all right. I take the cat in my arms and he comes out and yells! In my search for a solution, I found nothing better than just closing the kitchen door and getting into bed with the cat.

But a minute later, Timka broke out and started yelling at the kitchen door again. I got up and went to open it. And that's when it came to me! While the kitchen was closed, the smell of gas was concentrated. And I did not smell it after the shower, I smeared all my flints.

God, you should have seen how fast I turned off the burner and opened all the windows wide open. I caught a cold after that night. But she survived. And all this thanks to my beloved cat! I can't believe it. I saved him once, and now he saved me. My hero!

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? I don’t think I need to explain the meaning of this touching story. Pets are beautiful. And we underestimate them so often! Let the intelligent cat Timothy become for each of us a living reminder that We are responsible for those we have tamed. And, believe me, our tails appreciate it and love us no less than we do them.

Tell me, do you have a pet?

Tags

See also

New and interesting