You can not wear the same clothes for 2 days in a row, there are insidious reasons

Clean clothes. It should be the card of every neat person. This is quite logical, everyone understands it. Although sometimes it seems that not everything. For example, in transport, sometimes I want to give some people free deodorants. Don’t wear the same clothes for more than two days? If so, why is that?

An interesting thematic story happened with Anna, who lives and works as a teacher in Turkey. She successfully learned the language and, thanks to her husband's connections, got a job in a good school. But the familiarity with local traditions did not happen as quickly as Anna would like. So, without a second thought, she came to school one day two days in a row in the same outfit.

“I immediately noticed that I was being looked at somewhat obliquely. I went to the ladies' room, looked around, checked everything. No, I didn't see anything wrong. Then why is everyone staring at me like that? I was wondering for a long time until I decided to ask my students this question. And then one boy dared not say that their appearance in the same things can seriously mean that the person did not sleep at home. Not the most pleasant phenomenon, as everyone already understood, says Anna.

The teacher was lucky that such an incident was simply considered a funny oversight. New traditions, new rules. Who doesn't. But sometimes clean clothes are asked from the wardrobe not because of tradition. It can actually save a person. And it will do it in very simple ways.

Prices for warm clothes are now biting, this cannot be hidden. But it is better not to buy cheap jackets. They do not heat well and are able to provoke pimples on the skin. Moreover, before buying, we advise you to carefully read the composition of the fabric. It is desirable that the jacket was made of 70% wool, and everything else remains impurities.

Also consider the fact that the wool, although warm, but decently pricked. If you have sensitive skin, you can look for more. wool. For example, the wool of alpaca or merino. Soft cashmere sweaters will be very pleasant to the body, but they stand like a wing from an airplane. If you are ready to fork out and carefully take care of such clothes, then buy boldly.

Peels Mohair sweater Stylish and practical element of your wardrobe. He looks very gentle and elegant. Just keep in mind that his villi easily cling to other clothes. You will have to get a special sticky roller that deals with cat hair.

Normal. cotton-sweater It can be a real gift of fate. It is affordable, does not shed, does not sag, does not cling to other clothes. But it is important to understand that such clothes are unlikely to warm up during long walks in the fresh air. Be very careful about clothes made of synthetic materials. It is better to wear it only indoors and for a short time. Otherwise, you risk getting cold.

Poor quality fabrics can lead not only to the fact that their owners will freeze. There is a risk of an unpleasant smell of sweat, because the skin simply can not breathe. To solve such a problem, you need to act comprehensively. Choose not only clothes made of natural fabrics, but also the appropriate antiperspirant.

In addition, it is advisable to think carefully about the plan of washing heavy warm things. They will dry for a long time, but in modern realities often have to save electricity. He'll come to the rescue. steamer. It not only refreshes clothes, but also helps to remove the unpleasant odor due to the high temperature.

Tags

See also

New and interesting