How to make a cheese cake with black currants

This treat will surprise and conquer even a sophisticated gourmet! The curd recipe currant My husband’s sister shared with me, for which she is very grateful.

The cake is prepared simply, without much fuss, while it turns out to be so tasty and tender that it feels like eating an air cloud! By the way, such a cake can be cooked with any berries and fruits to your taste. And, of course, with your favorite jam.

A black currant cake in the oven today "Site" He will tell you how to cook. cheesecake. We eat and do not get better, because it is so delicious that all the calories go straight to the heart!

Test ingredients
  • 200g flour
  • 130g butter
  • 100g sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tsp baking powder

Filling ingredients
  • 500g cottage cheese
  • 150g sour cream
  • 100g sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 300g blackcurrant
  • 2-3 tbsp powdered sugar

Preparation
  1. To prepare the dough in a deep bowl, sift the flour. Add baking powder, stir, and then add chilled butter (can be replaced with margarine).

2. Grip the flour with baking powder and butter into a crumb. Add the egg and sugar, knead the dough. Collect the dough in a whole ball, wrap it in a small piece of food film and put it in the refrigerator for half an hour.

3. To prepare the filling, take cottage cheese and grind it with a blender. Add sugar, sour cream and 2 eggs to the curd. Stir everything thoroughly with a wreath.

4. Take a baking mould (I have 24 centimeters), get the chilled dough out of the fridge. Lubricate the shape with butter, lay out the dough in shape, do not forget to form the sides.

5. Put some cheese on the dough, straighten it. On top of the cottage cheese put pre-washed berries of black currant.

6. Put the cake in the oven heated to 180 degrees, bake for 40 minutes. The finished cake can be sprinkled with powdered sugar.

7. That's it, currant ready. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you learn how to make a Swabian cake with currants. The original recipe uses red currants, but I prefer black. So the cake has a more spicy and pronounced taste!

This cake is what you need for homemade lovers! It turns out to be very tasty, tender, appetizing and not at all difficult in execution.

Tags

See also

New and interesting