Recipe piega with vingradom

Baking cakes has almost become my hobby. Then with apricots, then with plums, or Papa brought apples from the dacha - do not disappear!

In August and early September alone, I baked over 9 cakes. And more than half of them were curds. Exactly. cheesecake They are especially delicate and delicious!

And as breakfast, as an addition to tea, such a cake is just perfect.

DepositPhotos

Many of my relatives have already tried, but still managed to surprise them by cooking. cheesecake. Yes, it is with grapes, which, as it turned out, creates a delicious taste composition. It is impossible to resist such a pie!

Pie with grapes And today the editorial office "Site" Asks you to know, How to make a cheesecake with grapes. Everything is harmonious in this pie: tender cottage cheese dough, and air curd filling, and sweetness of grapes, and light lemon notes!

DepositPhotos

Test ingredients
  • 200g flour
  • 150g cottage cheese
  • 50g sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 6 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 2 tsp baking powder
  • pinch

Filling ingredients
  • 50g semolina
  • 1 lemon
  • 350g cottage cheese
  • 125g sugar
  • 300g green grapes
  • 2 eggs

DepositPhotos

Preparation
  1. Let's start by preparing the test. In a convenient container, mix cottage cheese, egg, sugar, oil and salt. Well beat everything with a blender, and if it is not - you can wipe the cottage cheese through a sieve.

DepositPhotos

Soak the baking powder flour through a sieve and mix the dough. The dough should be soft, elastic, so that it does not stick to the hands. Give the dough a ball shape, wrap it in food film and put it in the refrigerator for at least half an hour.

DepositPhotos

Now we move on to the preparation of the filling. In a comfortable bowl, whitewash 75 grams of sugar with yolks. Then add the cottage cheese, which must be wiped through a sieve before that. Next, add lemon peel and one tablespoon of lemon juice. Stir it well, then add the manka and stir it again. Mix the curd mass with the yolk. At this stage, you can slightly whip up the filling with a blender for greater uniformity.

Wash the grapes. For convenience, you can dry it on a napkin. Take the berries off the twigs and put them on the saucer for now.

DepositPhotos

Take a detachable form for baking with a diameter of 24 centimeters. A small piece of margarine lubricate the bottom and sides of the form. In parallel with this, turn on the oven and set it 180 degrees to warm up.

DepositPhotos

Move the dough into a baking mold and level it in shape, making high sides. Smash the proteins to strong peaks with the remaining sugar (50 grams). Mix whipped proteins with curd mass movements from the bottom up and towards the center.

DepositPhotos

Pour the filling on the dough, level, and then spread the grapes over the entire surface, slightly pressing them into the filling.

DepositPhotos

Put the cake in the oven and bake at 180 degrees for 40 minutes until golden. Check your readiness with a wooden stick. Chill the finished cake and sprinkle powdered sugar if desired.

DepositPhotos

I also suggest that you find out the recipe for the Autumn Melody cake. It is with a delicate cottage cheese filling in combination with a light sour apple, and all this in combination with fragrant cinnamon. Taste cannot be expressed in words!

DepositPhotos

Grape season is still in full swing, so I highly recommend you to prepare this unusual and very tasty cake. I'm just sure all your households will ask you to cook it as often as possible. Because if you try cheese cake with grapes only once, you will never forget the taste!

Be sure to tell your friends about it. delicious-cakeAnd maybe soon one of them will buy you this cake!

Tags

See also

New and interesting