How many children should be in the family?

Emmanuel Vitorgan and his wife Irina Mlodik are examples of desperate parents. In their younger years, they decided to have a child.

Earlier this year, they had a daughter, Ethel Vitorgan. For the 78-year-old actor, she became the third child. And for 56-year-old Mlodik - the first. The couple argue that the services of surrogacy, as is now fashionable, did not resort, but coped with all the difficulties themselves. As they say, "God sent."

The other day, Emmanuel Vitorgan surprised the public even more, saying that he plans to become a father for the fourth time. These words were heard by the whole country, because they were said to Boris Kochevnikov in the program “The Fate of Man”, the hero of which was the actor.

“Ethel is a wonderful, such a wonderful girl. No screaming, no crying. Moreover, we are preparing for the appearance of a brother. We need them to be friends and help each other, the actor said.

Expectation of the appearance of Ethel couple did not advertise. Emmanuel, along with Irina, often attended secular events, without giving their appearance. Therefore, the appearance of the child as if out of nowhere caused surprise and interest.

In society, such late parenthood was condemned. It's all about age. Allegedly having a child so late means leaving him alone before the age of majority or making him a burden for adult children. For example, for Maxim Vitorgan, also a famous actor, who now together with Ksenia Sobchak raises a young son.

But some people and one child decide with difficulty. After all, raising it is quite a difficult matter. Put your whole soul into it, especially. From this point of view, we can only admire people who are ready to give life and themselves to others, no matter how old they are.

The fact that changes in Vitorgan’s life are for the better is confirmed by the words of his family friend, singer Felix Tsarikati: I used to think that for Emmanuel Gedeonovich the birth of another child would not be a big event, after all, he already has great-grandchildren. I was wrong. Such a big dad and so happy! I thought Ira would be happier. And Irina, it seems to me, does not fully understand what happened to her in life.

“Emmanuel Gideonovich just flies with happiness. He loves this child madly. Ira is always in a hurry to go home from the guests. They have a babysitter who helps them look after the baby. He and the nurse call every twenty minutes.”

Do you believe that fatherly feelings can be revealed at any age? Emmanuel Vitorgan argues that age is not a hindrance to parental happiness: I must say that for me the arrival of this child has opened up a whole new world. You may not believe it, but it was in caring for Ethel that I finally seemed to fully understand what it was like to be a father.

After all, I worked very hard, I could make three films a year, and a month it was up to twenty performances, I was physically not able to spend much time with children.

Emmanuel Witorgan's wife Your husband is just as happy. And claims that Emmanuel Vitorgan - father capitalized.

Their story seems very moving to us. And the words of Vitorgan serve exactly what a person who thinks about the first child or even about the fourth heir, who, in principle, thinks about parenthood and approaches this issue consciously, should hear.

Tags

See also

New and interesting