The cake according to the author's recipe of a friend from France "A pleasant date"

I showed my children the cartoon of my childhood - "The Popeye Sailor". Popeye ate spinach and grew stronger. And my Andrew here. requested spinach. It's great that he was in a vegetable store near the house. At home in the freezer found a package of puff dough, and in the refrigerator was a little cottage cheese. "Why not make a puff pie with spinach, cottage cheese and chicken?" I thought.

The Internet is smart. pie I didn’t find it, so I decided to make the recipe myself. And you know what? The experiment was great! The cake was baked last night, and there was only one small piece waiting for me the next morning. My son took a cake to school and my husband to work. So I think I'm going back to the bazaar or the shop for spinach today.

Layer pie with china today edition "Site" share spinach, chicken and cottage cheese based on puff dough. Yes, yes, you can take the dough ready, so much faster. And the stuffing came out - not to convey words ... Gentle, fragrant and very tasty!

The ingredients
  • 500g puff dough (yeastless)
  • 200g chicken fillet
  • 160g spinach
  • 150g cottage cheese
  • 50-60g leek
  • 1 egg to lubricate dough
  • sesame
  • salt, pepper to taste

Preparation
  1. I started cooking with leeks. I had it in my fridge a little bit, but I decided to put everything in the cake so it wouldn't spoil. If there is no leek, then you can use ordinary onions. But it's getting more gentle! Slice the onions with rings and then roast in vegetable oil until golden. Put the onions in the bowl.

2. Now meat. I had some chicken and turkey fillets, so I used that mix, and you take what you have. Cut the meat in small strips and roast in vegetable oil for 15 minutes. Then add to the meat leeks and crushed spinach. I've been taking fresh spinach, but I think frozen spinach would be fine in this cake, too. Roast the meat with onions and spinach for another 3-5 minutes. Oh, yes, more salt and pepper to taste!

3. On a dusty flour table, thinly roll the dough. I had 1 layer of puff dough, which I cut into 2 parts. One part roll more thinly, so that it was slightly wider than the first, it will be the top of the pie.

4. On a smaller layer of dough evenly lay out the filling, without reaching the edge of 1.5 centimeters. The stuffing is this: cottage cheese and chicken with spinach and onions. Cover the cake with a second sheet of dough and pinch the edges. Lubricate the dough with a whipped egg and then sprinkle with sesame.

5. Bake the cake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 25-30 minutes.

6. That's it, puff With spinach and chicken ready. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you learn how to prepare colored pancakes without dyes (based on the same spinach). They are easy to bake, and the cooking process and the result are very happy. You'll find Maslenitsa.

I am very proud that I managed to cook myself, without ready recipes, this puff pie with spinach, chicken and cottage cheese. From now on, the cake will be firmly in the arsenal of my favorite dishes. However, then it turned out that my friend from France cooks a cake according to a similar recipe. The cake is called "Pleasant Date."

No fuss with stuffing and, God forbid, with the dough - shop yeastless It's the best!

Tags

See also

New and interesting