Bulk cake with apples according to the recipe of Lilia Zvit, dough will not have to be kneaded

It is impossible to resist while this bulk pie In the oven, the smell is already driving you crazy. Juicy, soft and crumbly inside and with a crispy crust outside. I think everyone will like this cake!

Today's edition. "Site" Instructions for the preparation of Bulgarian bulk-cake with Lilia Zwitt's prescription apples. The peculiarity of this baking is that it is prepared from dry bulk dough!

Bulk cake with apples in the oven Ingredients
  • 1 tbsp flour
  • 1.5 kg of apples
  • 160g semolina
  • 140g sugar
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • 100g butter
  • 16g vanilla sugar
  • 2 tsp baking powder
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. In a deep bowl, mix the manka, flour and sugar. Also pour baking powder and vanilla sugar. Stir it all together. The test is divided into 4 equal parts.

2. Wash apples and sodium on a large grater (they can not be peeled).

3. Add a teaspoon of cinnamon to the apples. Stir, and then divide the apple mass into 3 parts.

4. The form for baking was covered with parchment paper and lubricated with oil. At the bottom of the form, pour out a fourth part of the dry dough mixture, then lay out one of the three parts of the apples. Spread it evenly and tamp it with a spoon. Continue the same with all the layers. The result should be 4 dry layers and 3 apples. The top layer must necessarily be from a dry mixture.

5. On top of the cake, rub a slightly frozen butter. Bake the cake in a cold (not preheated) oven at 170 degrees for an hour. It is important that the oil evenly melted and soaked the whole cake, and on top gave the baking a beautiful crust.

6. That's it, Bulgarian apple pie ready. Bon appetit!

On her channel, Lilia Zwit shows how she prepares such a summer apple pie. Here you will find recipes and sweet dishes, and basic. Enjoy your culinary experiments, everything will work out!

about:blank

I also suggest to get acquainted with an excellent selection of recipes for apple pies. Great dessert for all time!

A bulk cake with apples in the oven attracts all households to escape to the kitchen. This summer pastry comes out surprisingly tender, the cake literally melts in your mouth! I really like this recipe with its ease of preparation, because even dough does not need to be kneaded: everything is mixed - and ready.

Right now. season And Apple Savior is not far off, so I highly recommend making this cake, you will not regret it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting