I smeared a recipe from my sister's notebook, a delicious pie "Apples in Uschanka", instead of starch I add jelly in briquettes

Fast cake with apples in the oven "Apples in Ushanka" grandmother loved the oven in early spring. When it snows in March, you want to get warm as soon as possible and not think about the cold. The recipe for apple pie went to my grandmother from my mother. It's not just a charlotte, it's not an ordinary biscuit. Apples in Ushanka cake is a combination of a sand base with a sweet apple filling and an air meringue hat.

Fast apple pie in the oven When I'm sad, I bake. The usual routine distracts from what is happening around. Just focus on the ingredients and their quantity. Do everything according to the instructions: clear and simple. And then you just have to wait and taste the crispy apple pie with merengue, remember the good times when my grandmother was alive. This woman knew how to find happiness in simple things, and apple pie lifted the mood of the whole family.

Test ingredients
  • 220g flour
  • 180g butter
  • 4 yolks
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • pinch

Filling ingredients
  • 5 apples
  • 70g sugar
  • 30g butter
  • 1 tbsp lemon juice
  • 1 tsp vanilla sugar
  • pinch
  • 1 tbsp cornstarch
  • 30g water
  • lemon peel

Ingredients for bezel
  • 4 proteins
  • 150g sugar

Preparation
  1. Separate the yolks from the proteins. Mix sifted flour with yolks and softened butter in a blender until homogeneous. Then add a pinch of salt and baking powder, mix it well again.
  2. Divide the dough in two. Then send one part of the dough to the freezer and the other to the fridge.

3. Rub the apples on a large grater and mix them with lemon juice and sugar.
  4. Heat a pan with butter and put apples, cinnamon, lemon peel in it. On a slow heat, apple carcass 10 minutes.
  5. Dilute the starch in cold water and add to the apples, stir everything to uniformity. Instead of starch, you can use jelly in briquettes.

6. Take the dough out of the fridge and roll it around. Put the dough in a shape with a diameter of 24 cm, making the sides of the dough. Put a filling of apples on top and rub half the dough from the freezer.
  7. Crush cold proteins with sugar to stable peaks with a mixer. Then put the squirrels on the cake. Rub the remaining frozen dough on top.

8. Bake the cake in the oven at 180 degrees 35-40 minutes. After cooking, leave the cake in the oven with the door ajar open.
If you like a softer merengue, whipped proteins can be laid out on the cake 20 minutes before ready. And in general, if the squirrels beat reluctantly, you can quite lay out 5 minutes before the marshmallow is ready.

Don’t be afraid that the recipe has several seemingly complex processes. In fact, everything is prepared very quickly, you can simplify the process by preparing all the ingredients in advance. You can use thick jam for filling, and instead of a home test use a purchased one. Have you ever made a merengue pie with this recipe?

Tags

See also

New and interesting