Apples without eggs, 30 pieces are eaten in half an hour

With the arrival of cold weather, I want to pamper myself and loved ones with homemade pastries more often. But at the same time, there is no desire to stand at the plate for a long time. Then I get help from quick and proven recipes of Ukrainian food blogger Lilia Zvit. Recently, the culinary master showed how to make fragrant apple-box. The dish conquered me with its simplicity, inviting aroma and delicate taste. I'm sure you'll like it too!

Converts with apples can be prepared in different ways. And this applies to both the dough itself and the fruit filling. Lilia Zvit suggests making sand dough based on sour cream and oil. Then the baking turns out very tender and soft. Perfect tea treat!

Test ingredients
  • 330g wheat flour
  • 200g butter
  • 140 g sour cream with a fat content of 15%

Filling ingredients
  • 5-6 apples
  • 120g sugar
  • 20g semolina
  • cinnamon

Preparation
  1. First of all, let's do the fruit stuffing. Peel the apples off the peel and cut with a small cube. Place them in a dry pan, add sugar and stir. Carcasses of the apple on a small fire until they become soft and all the excess liquid evaporates.

2. Add semolina to the finished apples. It is necessary that the filling was thicker and did not flow from the envelopes. Also add cinnamon to taste. Stir everything thoroughly and remove the pan from the stove.
  3. For the dough, grind the chilled butter, cut with a cube, with wheat flour. Then add to the flour crumb sour cream and mix the dough. It is convenient to do this with the help of a food processor, but manually it will turn out just as well. The dough does not need to be stirred for long. As soon as it begins to gather in one breast, everything is ready.

4. Place the dough in food film and send it to the refrigerator for at least 30-60 minutes to rest. But this is not a necessary stage in the preparation of the dish.
  5. The finished dough roll into a rectangle about 2-3 mm thick. From time to time, sprinkle flour on top of it so it doesn't stick. Cut the edges of the dough, forming an even rectangle. Then cut out the same squares from the test. Lilia Zvit makes blanks measuring 8 by 8 cm.
  6. In the middle of each square, place a little chilled filling. Plug the opposite edges of each square, forming an envelope.
  7. Put all the workpieces on a pan covered with parchment, and bake them for about 30-40 minutes at 170 degrees of heat. Converts need to get a good roast. Decorate the finished pastry with powdered sugar at will. Done!

Converts with apples: editorial advice I will start with non-obvious advice. When you peel apples, don't throw away the peel. What can be done with it, I recently detailed in an article about apple skins. You will find useful material on the link.

Instead of apples, other fruits can be used as filling. For example, seasonal pears or pumpkin. The main thing is that the filling was thick and did not spread in the dough. You can also experiment and put a piece of banana and chocolate in the envelope. I'm sure it'll be delicious!

Converts with apples can also be prepared from a layered dough. If there is no time, just buy such dough in the store, and do everything else according to the principle of today's recipe. Before baking, the workpiece can be lubricated with a whipped egg or just milk.

Takprosto Often envelopes are prepared from a cheese-based dough. This recipe was shared by my colleague Anastasia Chubar. She watched it on the channel of the famous food blogger Olga Matvey, whose recipes we in the editorial office also love very much.

If you are preparing envelopes with apples according to the recipe of Lilia Zvit, be sure to share your impressions in the comments. I'll see you downstairs!

Tags

See also

New and interesting