Apricots drown in chocolate dough: the best summer cake by Lilia Zvit's recipe

Fast. apricot - a real godsend for working women who are tired at work, but still want to pamper home delicious pastries for tea. In this cake, wet chocolate dough is perfectly combined with juicy filling, creating a unique extravaganza of taste.

Today's edition. "Site" Instructions for preparing summer chocolate-apricot pie Lilia Zwit's recipe. It's always great!

Fast cake with apricots Ingredients
  • 220g flour
  • 3 eggs
  • 10g vanilla sugar
  • 120g sugar
  • 50ml vegetable oil
  • 100g butter
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 30g cocoa
  • 200 ml of milk
  • 300-400g apricots

Preparation
  1. In a bowl, mix flour with baking powder and cocoa. This is to ensure that cocoa does not create lumps in the dough.

2. Add sugar and vanilla sugar to the eggs. Blow it all up. Then pour the melted butter and vegetable oil. Get the mixer again.

3. Put cocoa flour in the dough. Mix the thick dough. Pour boiling milk into the dough and mix quickly so that the dough is quickly brewed. As a result, it should come out liquid, smooth and homogeneous chocolate-dough.

4. Pour the dough into a parchment-papered baking mold. Put on the dough washed and cut in half apricots (no bones).

5. Bake the cake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 40 minutes until ready. Check your readiness with a wooden stick.

6. Sprinkle the finished cake with powdered sugar and serve it to the table. Bon appetit!

On her channel, Lilia Zwit shows how she makes such a summer cake. Here you will find recipes for sweet dishes and basic ones. Enjoy your culinary experiments, everything will work out!

about:blank

I also propose to familiarize yourself with the recipe for a summer cake with apricots and cottage cheese almost without a test. Holiday option!

You can take it as a filling. fruitBut with apricots, in my opinion, the most delicious! Well, my sister Ilona says that with plums or plums - it is even more interesting, but you judge.

A quick apricot cake will decorate any family tea party, tested on my family! Do you like summer cakes, what is your favorite?

Tags

See also

New and interesting