A schoolgirl sold her graduation dress to save her friend’s mother, and 10 years later she woke up as a millionaire.

Lush prom dress It's gonna be a real furor. The girl who created this dress hoped it would perfectly accentuate her figure. You didn't. Pauline sewed since childhood, so the question of buying a dress did not even arise. She created her own dream dress. And sold it...

Lush dress at the prom Pauline and Andrei friends since childhood. They lived in the neighborhood, so that's natural. The couple played together, attended kindergarten, and then school. Andrew always admired the talent of his girlfriend. The baby created cool outfits for her dolls, soft toys and even for a domestic cat.

Pauline really wanted to. heighten fashion and design. Day and night she made something, sewed, cut. Anyway, she was extremely busy. So busy that I didn't notice my best friend's feelings. And he tried to hide them carefully, because he thought that Pauline was simply not interested in him.

To the prom Pauline was preparing for more than 6 months. Her original and beautiful Everyone was waiting, not just family and loved ones. The classmates were very curious to see what kind of dress the girl sewed. Will it be better than expensive boutiques? Pauline didn't care much. She worked hard day and night.

Andrey did not surprise her with the terrible news. “It seems that my mother will leave soon,” the young man said very quietly one evening. “Where?” asked Pauline without a second thought. “Into a better world,” Andrey for the first time cried before Polina. The girl felt his pain with all her heart and hugged her friend tightly. “Stop getting upset. We will certainly come up with something, she promised.

Before the graduation was less than two weeks, but Polina and Andrei, it seems, and completely forgot about it. They were looking for ways to raise money for the boy's mom's treatment, and one option suited everyone. Through the Internet, the couple found a foreign buyer for Polina’s graduation dress. The girl was so happy that she offered even more. Much more than what Pauline had originally planned. The young designer tailored the dress to the size of the buyer and sent him to another country.

Together, the two families, as well as close friends, managed to raise the necessary amount. Andrey's mother went for treatment. On the day of graduation, Pauline and Andrei were sitting at home. We were waiting for news from my mother, she was just about to run out of medical intervention. “The girls are probably laughing at me now. Promised a fantastic dress, and she did not come to the prom, said Pauline with a slight annoyance in her voice. “I think you have a lot of great celebrations ahead of you. More precisely, with us, Andrei quietly said and lovingly took the girl by the hand.

Lush dress at the prom decorated another In the evening Andrew learned that his mother successfully operated. And he finally gathered his strength and confessed to Pauline of his feelings. Fortunately, they were mutual. At heart, the man was angry at himself for keeping quiet for so long. He thought how could he? thank for such a great sacrifice. Soon the young man helped Paul to equip his own small studio for sewing author’s elegant dresses.

Favorite husband and successful business Polina's case went uphill every year. She is. created unique outfitsShe dressed famous models, bloggers, actresses and singers. Revenues grew, and so did responsibility. The turnover of the fashion house Polina was a little more than a million dollars. Sometimes it was hard to believe that she could achieve such heights. And there was always a beloved Andrew.

The tenth anniversary of the relationship, the couple wanted to celebrate on a grand scale. That's what people are supposed to do. But Pauline was waiting for one small surprise. “I think I will have to remake this dress, too. Pauline jokingly reproached her beloved husband Andrew. Because of the late pregnancy, the girl tried on the fourth dress, but the tummy did not want to fit in it. “Stop getting upset. We will definitely come up with something, he repeated the fateful phrase of his wife Andrei with a laugh.

Tags

See also

New and interesting