Waiting for my daughter-in-law from the hospital, I decided to bake her favorite cake with spinach.

“This is the most delicious sand cake with cottage cheese that I ate!” said my daughter-in-law, whom we brought with little Kiryush from the hospital the day before yesterday. “Lots of spinach, onions, favorite Feta cheese and delicate cottage cheese in egg-mixed sauce on a pillow made of sand-dough - what could taste better? A tiny piece of this cake can even be a young mother.

Today's edition. "Site" I have prepared for you, dear reader, a recipe for the most delicious cake. cheese-stuff Sand dough. This is a cake that will win your heart once and for all!

Sand cake with cheese Ingredients for dough
  • 400g flour
  • 3 tbsp sour cream
  • 200g cold cream margarine
  • 5g baking powder
  • pinch

Filling ingredients
  • 350g fresh spinach
  • 150g sour cream
  • 200g cottage cheese
  • 70g green onion
  • 200g Feta cheese
  • 3 eggs
  • 30g butter
  • salt, pepper to taste

Preparation
  1. In the sifted flour add baking powder, salt and mix well. Add to the dry mixture finely cut or grated cream margarine (from the refrigerator) and grind everything into a small crumb. Add the sour cream and sweep the dough.

2. Collect the dough in a lump, wrap it in food film and put it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.

3. Wash your onions and spinach and cut it finely. In a frying pan with vegetable oil, roast onions with spinach. The mass will decrease in volume by half or even three times.

4. Mix the cheese with feta cheese. It's easiest to knead with a fork. Add the greens and stir. In a separate container, beat an egg with sour cream. Smell it and taste it. Mix the cheese mass with the egg pour.

5. The dough is evenly distributed in a form previously lubricated with butter. Form from the test sidebars with a height of 3-4 centimeters. You can make small punctures in the test with a fork.

6. Pour the stuffing on the dough. Bake the cake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 45 minutes.

7. That's all, delicious. cheesecake ready. Bon appetit!

Advice of the editorial board And lovers of sweets I advise to prepare a cake "Cold curd pads". It melts in your mouth like fluffy snow!

I highly recommend preparing this sandbox. cheesecake and spinach. It can be served to the table in both hot and cold video. But it tastes even better out of the fridge.

By the way, this recipe is perfectly amenable to various modifications. For example, the other day I decided replace feta cheese Bulgarian brynza. It looks great too. Brynza is better to take the saltier, the better. And next time I want to try to add homemade cream instead of sour cream, I think it will be even cooler!

Tags

See also

New and interesting