Dessert for daughter who desperately gets back in shape after granddaughter's birth

I love desserts that don’t have to be made. Bavarian dessert milky It's like this: easy in every sense. A set of products is needed minimally, and the cooking process itself is simple and without problems. And he without dough and cookies, tastes like creamy panakotta or ice cream-plombier.

Today's edition. "Site" They will tell you how to cook in 10 minutes. bavarian milk, eggs and gelatin. It's divinely delicious!

Dessert from milk and gelatin Ingredients
  • 300 ml of milk
  • 3 eggs
  • 350g sour cream
  • 70g sugar
  • 10g vanilla sugar
  • 20g instant gelatin

Preparation
  1. Pour instant gelatin 100 ml of cold milk. Stir a little and leave for a few minutes to swell.

2. It is better to prepare the form for dessert in advance. You can take a finished silicone rectangular shape. And if it is not, the author of this recipe, Natalia, suggests taking tetra-package of milk for this. With scissors, cut a rectangular hole in the package, so that then you can easily pour milk mass there.

3. For this dessert, we will need 3 chicken yolks, to them in a pot with a thick bottom, you need to add sugar. Stir the mass slightly with a fork, and then pour the remaining cold milk into it. Put the pot on the middle fire. Warm up a little and then bring to a boil, stirring constantly. When the mixture begins to thicken and characteristic bubbles appear, you can remove the pan from the fire.

4. Add gelatin to the hot mixture. Thoroughly stir the mixture with a corolla until homogeneous. In a separate container, mix sour cream with vanilla sugar, and then add sour cream to the mass with gelatin. Stir it up again.

5. In the prepared form pour the resulting mass. Cover the top with food wrap. Put dessert in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours. If you cook dessert in the evening, you can put it in the refrigerator at night.

6. That's all, gentle. milk-cake ready. Bon appetit!

And to get more detailed with the recipe, watch the video with cook-channel "Natalia's Recipes." On this channel you can find a huge number of simple recipes that come out with a bang!

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=4FD5Ui9zn-g

I also suggest you learn how to make a dessert of milk called Rasgulla, which is very popular in India. The peculiarity of the treat is that it is prepared from ingredients that are almost certainly in any domestic cuisine. Therefore, to try this dish is definitely worth it.

I highly recommend making this Bavarian dessert of milk and gelatin. He's coming out. cloudyThe consistency is uniform, without lumps. You can decorate it with coconut shavings, almond petals or chocolate. If I didn't know that dessert included gelatin, I wouldn't have guessed it.

By the way, from the remaining proteins, you can bake small mezes and serve them with jelly, there will be two structures - tender and crispy. If desired, you can add berries or dried fruits to the dessert, but even without them it turns out surprisingly tasty!

Tags

See also

New and interesting