I didn't think the flan of Paris was so easy to cook in a regular kitchen.

French desserts are my weakness. Until recently, I thought I had tried everything until I came across the recipe for the Paris flan. Sweet sand dough and the most delicate custard With the aroma of vanilla will not leave anyone indifferent!

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions Parisian French chef Vivien Lebecca. Dessert that cannot be given up!

French desserts Ingredients for the test
  • 250g flour
  • 1 yolk + water (up to 75 ml in sum)
  • 5g salt
  • 30g sugar
  • 125g butter

The ingredients for custard
  • 500 ml of milk
  • 250 ml cream (33%)
  • 3 eggs
  • 2 yolks
  • 80g starch
  • 10g vanilla sugar
  • 200g sugar

Preparation
  1. In the bowl of the planetary mixer, lay out flour and cold butter in pieces. With a mixer, make it all crumb. Manually, you can rub the oil on the grater, and then rub it with flour into a crumb. Add salt and sugar, stir.

2. Separate the egg yolk. It is better to measure the weight of the yolk, and if it is slightly less than 75 milliliters, then add water to it. Pour the yolk with water to the dough and stir. Collect the dough in a lump, wrap it in food film and put it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, or better for 2 hours.

3. The form for baking was covered with parchment paper. On a dusty flour table, thinly roll the dough. Put it in the form, carefully cut the extra ends of the dough. Dough in the form of a fork in arbitrary places. Put the dough in the fridge for half an hour.

4. For cooking. custard Pour the milk and cream into the pot. Bring it to a boil.

5. In a separate bowl beat eggs, yolks with sugar and vanilla sugar. Add the starch and stir. Pour boiling milk and cream into a bowl. Stir, and then the contents of the bowl again pour into the pan. Cook the cream until thickened, constantly stirring with a silicone spatula.

6. Pour the finished cream on the dough and evenly level it over the entire surface of the form. Bake the cake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 30 minutes, then reduce the fire to 160 degrees and bake for another 20 minutes. Please note that the flan has to be pretty blustery on top!

7. Let the finished cake cool for 5-10 minutes in the oven, then transfer it to the grille and cool for another half an hour. Put the cake in the fridge at night, so that it is well infused, and only then serve it to the table. Bon appetit!

I took the recipe for this dessert from the Chef Vivien culinary channel. Vivien Lebecke, like D'Artagnan, is a true Gasconian. On his channel, a chef from France shares restaurant tricks in Russian. Makes beautiful and delicious dishes from simple!

Editorial Board I also suggest to learn how to cook parfe with raspberries and nuts. This is an easy summer treat - the pride of French cuisine!

As you can see, the name “Paris flank” only sounds scary. In fact, it only seems that it is difficult, but when you put it to bake, you will smile at the fact that everything is elementary! This dessert is remarkable for its accessibility.

In fact, it's just baked custard on a gentle sand-dough. In short, the delight of the soul is complete!

Do you like French desserts? Which one do you like best?

Tags

See also

New and interesting