Frida's Bavarian dessert cooks every spring to fit into her favourite summer dresses

If you have some milk and eggs, you can cook them. No, not an omelet, this one. dessert with gelatin. This recipe was shared with me by a friend from Munich. This Bavarian dessert Frida cooks every spring. I really like that it is a treat without dough, without cookies and it does not need to be baked. There are savings of time and effort!

Today's edition. "Site" How to cook soft like a cloud, bavarian. It's impossible to break away!

Dessert without baking with gelatin ingredients
  • 300 ml of milk
  • 3 egg yolks
  • 350g sour cream
  • 70g sugar
  • 20g gelatin
  • 2g vanillin

Preparation
  1. First you need to pour gelatin 100 milliliters of cold milk and leave for swelling. Prepare a form to prepare dessert in advance. I advise you to take a rectangular tetrapak from milk and cut a hole in it so that it is convenient to pour the mass for freezing.

2. Separate the tits from the squirrels. Put the proteins aside (they will not be needed in this recipe), and combine the yolks with sugar. It is best to put them in a pot with a thick bottom. Place the pan on a medium fire and stir the ingredients until uniform, then add the remaining milk. Vari, stirring constantly. When bubbles appear and the mass begins to thicken, remove from the fire.

3. Add swollen gelatin to the hot mass. Stir everything well until the gelatin dissolves completely.

4. Mix sour cream and vanillin, then add to a slightly cooled mass of dessert. Stir it carefully.

5. Pour the finished mass into the form, wrap it with food film and send it to the refrigerator before freezing for 2, then 3 hours or overnight, if you prepare dessert in advance.

6. Take the dessert out of the uniform and decorate it. Here. varietyWhat's your imagination gonna do? Chocolate crumbs, berries, nut crumbs, muesli, coconut shavings or almond petals. Bon appetit!

And to get more detailed with the recipe, watch the video with cook-channel "Natalie's Recipes." Dear Natalia, thank you for such wonderful tips for making desserts!

about:blank

I also suggest you learn how to make a dessert of milk called "rasgulla", which is very popular in India. By the way, the taste and color of rasgulla can be varied with the help of jam or fruit syrup!

As you can see, this is being prepared. bavaria The ingredients that are almost certainly found in any domestic kitchen.

I highly recommend making this Bavarian dessert without gelatin baked goods. Its delicate, refined taste will please everyone at home, and even a child can cope with cooking!

Tags

See also

New and interesting