Baking a huge pot of such cakes with greenery and treating all summer residents in the district

Spring is in full swing. So, in some gardens already appeared feathers of fragrant green onions, lettuce leaves and stems of celery. Watching everything, it's hard not to make cakes with greens.

But if you already cook, then not just cakes, but something special. And this is the recipe we watched on the Turkish culinary channel Sevgi’nin Yemek Tarifleri. The buns cooked on it do without yeast, do not require an oven and will undoubtedly become a decoration of your table.

Green cakes Ingredients for dough and frying
  • 4.5 tbsp (540g) flour
  • 1 egg
  • 1.5 tbsp (300 ml) of water
  • 1 tsp salt

Filling ingredients
  • 1 bundle parsley
  • green-feather
  • 1 tsp ground black pepper
  • 1 tsp salt

Frying ingredients
  • 150g ghee
  • 1 tsp vegetable oil

Preparation
  1. Put salt in the water. Stir until it dissolves.
  2. Add an egg and beat it with a fork.

3. Gradually pour in the same sifted flour. Mix the dough.
  4. Cover it with film and leave it for 15 minutes.
  5. After 15 minutes, lay out on a table sprinkled with flour, roll into a sausage and divide into 8 equal parts.

6. Roll each in a ball, cover with film and let stand for another 15 minutes.
  7. Then roll each ball into a thin pancake 50 cm in diameter.
  8. Mix liquid ghee and vegetable oil. Smear each pancake with this mixture.

9. Cut the green onion and parsley finely. Mix with pepper and salt.
  10. Put a couple of spoons of this stuffing on each pancake. Then cover the top with another pancake.
  11. With a pizza knife, divide the resulting pancake into 12 strips.

12. Now the interesting thing is, roll one up. Put the resulting thin tube at the beginning of the next lane and continue to fold. Repeat this sequence of actions until you get a spiral from a palm diameter dough.

13. Put all the blanks on the cutting board, cover with film and let them brew for 15 minutes.
  14. After that, lay out on a table sprinkled with flour and roll into a thick pancake with a diameter of about 20 cm.

15. Lubricate the mixture of ghee and vegetable oil to the pan and roast each cake from both sides to the ruddy crust.
  16. The result is something like a pizza or a lush spiral pancake with greens. It looks very unusual and literally melts in your mouth. More information about the unusual Turkish recipe can be found by watching the video at the link.

17. Good appetite and new culinary discoveries.

My mom always baked delicious homemade bread, never bought it in the store. She had different recipes for every taste: no yeast, sourdough, black, rye. In my family, I also kept the tradition of cooking at home. And today I want to share a recipe for an unusual bread with cheese and greens. Write down the recipe, you'll love it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting