How to make a sand cake with plums

In the heat, I do not want to stand at the stove, but now, when the window is already in full autumn, it is summer in my kitchen: I am cooking plum cake! One of my favorite sweet recipes. plum-cake With kefir pouring is a good autumn tradition in my house, a favorite treat for dear friends and a crown dish of my glorious grandmother.

DepositPhotos

Sand dough pie prescription "Site" prepares, though not quickly, but absolutely easy: cooked dough, mixed the pouring and rather into the oven. You can't make a sin!

Sand Pie with Plum Ingredients for dough
  • 200g flour
  • 100g butter
  • 20g sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 3 tbsp cold water
  • 1 chip salt

Filling ingredients
  • 400g drain
  • 150g kefir
  • 130g sugar
  • 2 tbsp starch
  • 2 eggs

I'm warning you! The process of cooking an amazing cake will take you no less than 1.5-2 hours, but as a result you will get a bright autumn dessert with an unusual taste and intoxicating aroma. No doubt the game is worth the candle!

Preparation
  1. Slice the flour through a sieve, add salt, sugar and mix thoroughly. Chilled in the freezer, sodium oil on a large grater directly into a container with flour.

DepositPhotos
  2. Rub the flour and butter to form crumbs. Separate the yolk from the protein and add the yolk to the dough (put the protein aside, it will be useful for preparing the filling). Mix the dough, gradually adding cold water to it. The finished dough should not stick to the hands. Place it in a plastic bag or wrap it with food film and send it to the refrigerator for 30-40 minutes.

DepositPhotos

3. It's time to cook the stuffing! Wash the plums, peel them off and cut them in small slices. Eggs and the remaining protein are combined with sugar, starch and kefir using a corolla or mixer.

DepositPhotos
  4. Pour the table with flour and roll the dough so that the diameter of the crust is 2-3 cm larger than the diameter of the baking mold. It is most convenient to use a detachable form for baking, and if the form does not have a non-stick coating, it is necessary to lubricate it with a small amount of butter.

DepositPhotos
  5. Put rolled dough in the form, make sides 3-5 cm high, put sliced plums on top and pour them with kefir pouring.

DepositPhotos
  6. Send the form with the cake to the oven heated to 180 ° C for 1 hour. During this time, kefir pouring should thicken and cease to be sticky. If this does not happen, leave the cake in the oven for another 10-15 minutes. The finished cake is cooled for 20 minutes, put on a dish and only then cut into portions. The cake is so bright that it does not need additional decorations! All that remains is to make tea and invite guests.

DepositPhotos

When the drain season is in full swing, it is a sin not to take advantage of the generosity of nature and not to prepare a fragrant bay cake. And the recipe, detailed above, will help to bake fragrant homemade tasty without any problems. Having tried to prepare an autumn treat once, you will bake plum pie regularly: tasty, delightfully beautiful and incredibly fragrant, it conquers from the first crumb!

Did you like the recipe? Share it with your friends on social media!

Tags

See also

New and interesting