How to make a cake with plums and cottage cheese

In my family, morning tea is a special ritual that has become a tradition. This is like a positive charge and a guarantee of success for the whole day. That's why I collect with special awe. sweet-cake for tea.

And now that the drain season is still in full swing, my clear favorite was Strasbourg cake. I first met this delicious pastry at the birthday of my French tutor.

This cake has three layers: sand dough, plums and delicate curd filling.

Pie with plums and cheese

DepositPhotos

And this recipe is simple enough to be affordable and inexperienced pastry chef. Personally, I did it the first time!

And today's edition. "Site" Asks you to know. How to make a Strasbourg cake with plums and cheese. I'm just sure every sweet tooth will be fascinated by this Alsatian baked goods option!

DepositPhotos

The ingredients
  • 3 eggs
  • 200g flour
  • 160g sugar
  • 125g butter
  • 500g drain
  • 250 g of cottage cheese (15% fat)
  • 50g potato starch
  • 200 ml of sour cream (20% fat)
  • pinch
  • cinnamon to taste

Preparation
  1. To prepare the first layer of this cake, namely sand dough, you will need a convenient container in which you need to mix 60 g of sugar, flour, butter and a pinch of salt. The oil should be solid, ideally straight from the freezer. The oil must be cut with knives into a small crumb or rubbed on a medium grater.

2. Add 1 egg and quickly knead the dough, trying not to warm it with your hands. Roll the dough into a ball, wrap it in film and put it in the fridge for half an hour.

3. The detachable form for baking (I use a diameter of 26 centimeters) lubricate with a small piece of butter and sprinkle a little flour. Sprinkle the dough in the form and distribute it with your hands in an even thin layer, make the sides.

4. To prepare the filling, beat with a blender cottage cheese, sour cream, 100 g of sugar, yolks of 2 eggs and starch. If there is no blender, you can mix manually with a corolla or tablespoon.

5. It is also necessary to separately beat 2 proteins into a strong foam, and then gently mix them with the filling. The cheese filling should turn out very soft and tender.

6. Wash the plums, then make incisions in them, but not to the end, and remove the bones from the drains. For filling from plums in a small saucer, mix 2 tablespoons of sugar and some cinnamon to taste.

7. Lay the plums in a mold with a dough cut up, pouring a half teaspoon of a mixture of sugar and cinnamon into the incisions.

8. With a tablespoon, carefully lay out the curd filling on the plums. Put the cake in the heated oven and bake for about an hour at a temperature of 180 degrees.

9. That's it, the cake's ready. Bon appetit! 36573.

I also suggest you find out another good cake recipe that will definitely be useful to you this fall. Namely "Autumn Melody" pie. Cheese filling with light sourness from apples, and all this in combination with fragrant cinnamon - the taste simply cannot be conveyed in words!

This cake can be baked with other fruits and berries. And you can even without them, because the most delicious here is the most delicate air curd filling! Although, to me, it is plums that make this cake especially tasty.

In addition, you can decorate the cake with chocolate icing, and then it will be much cooler than the cake. After all, plum in chocolate is just a meal!

Be sure to share. strasbourg With your friends, they will be grateful.

Tags

See also

New and interesting