Рецепт аджики со сливами

Who said that you can only make jam from a plum or bake a fragrant cake? Not so long ago, I told and showed how to cook Georgian tkemali sauce based on plums. I decided to continue experimenting with plums and make a sauce, but surprisingly tasty and extremely multifaceted - spicy Georgian adjika with the addition of sour plums. Prepared quickly, stored for a long time, eaten with great delight! What more can I want?

DepositPhotos

After looking at the recipe of ajiki at a visit of good friends, I immediately decided to cook quite a bit, to try it out. I confess that the elbows were bitten in the blood, which did not cook much at once! Adjika with the addition of plums turned out to be unusually rich, spicy, but moderately sharp, very aromatic and warming, with a special sourness. They say homemade. ajikaCooked with love, improves digestion, increases appetite and strengthens immunity.

Adjika with plums Ingredients
  • 1kg plum
  • 1 kg of Bulgarian pepper
  • 10–14 cloves of garlic
  • 3 pod of red hot pepper
  • 1 stac. sugar
  • 2 tbsp salt
  • 500ml tomato paste
  • 1 tsp vinegar

Preparation
  1. Peel the pepper from the seeds, cut in small cubes and pass through the meat grinder. You can grind pepper with a blender.

DepositPhotos
  2. From the plums get the seeds and grinds by analogy with pepper.

DepositPhotos
  3. Clean the garlic and pass through the meat grinder (or use a blender), do the same with hot pepper.

DepositPhotos
  4. Fold the crushed vegetables into a deep pan, add tomato paste, sugar and salt. Cook the sauce on a small heat for 30 minutes, stirring periodically. If you cook the sauce not for once, but for the winter, at the end of cooking add 1 tsp. vinegar.

DepositPhotos
  5. Hot ready-made ajika spread on sterilized banks and twist new lids. Turn over the banks, wrap it in a blanket and leave it until it's completely cool.

DepositPhotos
  6. From the specified amount of ingredients, 4-5 half-liter jars of appetizing ajiki are obtained, which is oh-oh very difficult not to eat at once in one sitting. With potatoes, meat, freshly baked homemade bread, this is a godsend!

DepositPhotos

Ajiki recipe with plums Georgian spicy sauce you want to cook again and again, sometimes sweeter, sometimes hotter, but always extremely tasty! Adjika with the addition of sour plums will serve as an excellent dressing for meat and potatoes, decorate snacks and complement vegetable stews - in short, will become a favorite treat and brand twist for the winter.

Did you make it? Rather, share photos of their culinary masterpieces in the comments under the article.

Tags

See also

New and interesting