The Secret to Slimming Sharon Stone

Having exchanged the seventh ten, tempting Sharon Stone is now It looks as beautiful as it did 25 years ago when she became famous all over the world for her role in the movie Basic Instinct. In her 60s, the actress is convinced that the age in the passport does not mean anything. Her figure is simply chic, and her eyes shine, despite the fact that Sharon is raising three children, and as a result of her turbulent youth she gained diabetes, asthma and even survived clinical death.

The test of time and popularity she was more successful than many in Hollywood, and at the age of 60, the actress came to the conclusion: life for her is just beginning. Editorial "Site" will tell how to preserve youth Sharon Stone.

A woman in her 60s, Sharon Stone, is not the kind of woman who sits still: "I'm not a sedentary person, I love using my body in work." I hate the fat on it. The actress prefers active rest and does not think about her life without sports. She loves surfing, sailing and spending time with her boyfriend, Italian businessman Angelo Buffo, who is 19 years her junior.

"Every time I walk into a coffee shop, 20-year-olds come up to me," Stone says. It is not surprising, because at 60 she has a maiden figure. The actress does not drink alcohol and drinks about 20 cups of herbal tea a day. Sharon is active in sports, loves dancing, yoga, swimming and Pilates. In addition, she has a simulator for rowing at home.

“Every day I work hard on mine, sorry for being blunt, my ass. In the Stone family, this is not the strongest side. We’re all a little flat on the back, but we take this collective flaw philosophically, Sharon jokes. Also to maintain the body in tone actress helps regular massage.

Not without some restrictions in food: Sharon tries to exclude gluten and alcohol from his diet. Her weaknesses are chocolate and meat. These foods are always in her house because they are not only tasty, but also good for the skin.

Sharon Stone is an example of a classic femme fatale. On the red carpet, she always appears in chic dresses with necklines and a deep neckline. Even in everyday life, she is different from the typical inhabitants of Hollywood, because she wears not gray T-shirts and caps, but bright outfits.

The actress does not hide that she did Botox injections. But she stopped in time: Let me be seen as a woman who has years of interesting life behind her. Besides, Botox is not tempting at all! Sharon believes in the magic of moisturizer: her mother taught her from the age of 12 to clean her face every day with soap and apply a good layer of cream. Cream should be applied so much that the face shines, this will help to preserve the youthfulness of the skin.

You won’t see any photos of Stone with too catchy makeup, except in film footage. That’s because she sees makeup as a means to emphasize natural beauty, not a new face. The same attitude of the actress to the body - it should be toned and slim, and not tightened by all sorts of corsets.

It is not necessary to go to the gym. Try to do a home training program with Yaroslavna Danilevich, and after 12 weeks you will transform your figure.

Tell us in the comments what Sharon Stone movies you like. Share the article with your friends on social media!

Tags

See also

New and interesting