When you first marinate plums with garlic, remember the main thing

One of the main joys of summer is the opportunity to enjoy fresh berries and fruits. But you can't eat a lot of them. It often happens that you do not know where to go generous harvest. Can't wait for it to go bad? It is better to immediately start home preparations - for example, marinate plum.

Plums with garlic are an unusual combination at first glance, right? However, we assure you that pickled plums It will be the favorite snack of all guests. This is a great savory addition to any dish and a real highlight of the festive table. Delicious, unusual and very simple!

The ingredients
  • 1kg plum
  • about 2 heads of garlic
  • 500 ml of water
  • 50ml vinegar 9%
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 160g sugar
  • 4 black pepper peas
  • 3 pieces of cloves
  • laurel

Preparation
  1. Fruit for twisting. not overripe, slightly tough. Plums are thoroughly washed.

2. Clean the garlic. You can take one clove for the plum. But if the cloves of garlic are large, they can be cut in half.
  3. Then we remove the seeds from the fruit, making a small incision. We put a clove of garlic in each plum and lay out fruits and spices in prepared in advance. sterilized banks.

4. Then we prepare the marinade. To do this, we mix water, salt and sugar in a pan. Put on the fire, bring to a boil and boil for another 3 minutes.
  5. Hot marinade pour plums in jars. Cover the banks with lids, wrap with a towel and leave for 30-40 minutes.

6. After this time, we drain the marinade from the cans into the pan. We add vinegar to the liquid, stir and put it on the fire again so that the marinade boils.

7. Re-fill the plums in the banks with a hot marinade. We twist the lids, turn the jars over and let them cool. Our pickled plums are ready!

We always have a plentiful harvest of plums. So, last year, my mom did it. pickled plums on this recipe. We ate it before winter, and everyone loved it. Guests are constantly asking for a prescription. And I tell my mom to make a double or triple serving this year.

By the way, video It was published on a wonderful channel. "My Kitchen Recipes". We recommend that you check in.

about:blank

Fans of twists are also recommended to try the recipe for tomatoes with plums in a fragrant marinade. It’s just another one that doesn’t last long. Dad just loves - he eats half cans in one sitting.

Do you marinate plums for the winter? If so, share your recipe in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting