My husband had dinner, called me and said he wanted to get a divorce.

“The husband returned home late that day. I cooked him dinner after work and waited for my wife until night. When Andrey arrived, he automatically looked into the refrigerator, took out a fresh salad. Heated himself a potato with meat and sat down to eat. I looked at him silently, waiting for him to explain why he was so late today, says Natasha.

Natalia remembers that day with anxiety and resentment. Although she is doing well now, the woman does not stop thinking about that day. Upon returning home, Andrew told his wife unpleasant news.

When Andrew finished his dinner, he called me to him. Said we had to talk seriously. I didn’t have the energy to talk, because all night I was harassing myself with what could happen to my husband. I called him 5 times, he didn't answer. Anyway, he said he fell in love with a girl and now he's thinking of divorcing me.

After 5 years of what I thought was a successful marriage, this is the news in the middle of the night. I couldn't sleep until morning. I didn't wait for my husband to file the paperwork, so I filed for divorce right away. He packed his things and moved in with his mistress. The house became empty, I stopped cooking and tried to stay late at work to avoid coming to an empty house.

We haven't seen each other in a year. I went to work, got a promotion. Instead of cooking, I started yoga, slowly I began to let go of the situation, almost forgave Andrei. And then he comes to the door one beautiful evening. A sad one, asking to stay with me for a couple of weeks.”

I made tea, we talked for a long time, shared everything that has happened in our lives recently. Andrew admitted that he missed me all this time, could not forget me. Because of this, the relationship with the new girl deteriorated, and she left him without getting the proper attention. I listened to his story and understood that I do not want to build a new relationship with anyone and get to know someone the way I have known Andrei for all those 5 years.

He made a mistake, traded me for another, and then realized that he did not want to exchange a reliable and calm marriage for affairs with young girls. He compared life with an adult self-sufficient woman and cohabitation with an immature nymphet. Without it, he wouldn't know what he was losing. And then he gathered his strength and came to me.

That day he immediately asked me to marry him. We have been together for two years and we are doing well. Andrew is very attentive to me, never stays late, gives me gifts and flowers. He has become more gentle and caring since our marriage. By the way, I didn't accept the offer. As long as we are happy together, we appreciate every moment. It's even better.

After the betrayal of her husband, Natasha understood what freedom is. Each spouse needed a new feeling. But betrayal cannot be forgotten. Maybe Natasha doesn’t want to lose the freedom she gained after the divorce, or maybe she’s afraid that marriage will ruin everything again. If you do, your husband will cheat again. Does it matter if the stamp is in the passport? The main thing is that the feelings are sincere and mutual. Love you, my friend.

Tags

See also

New and interesting