Cucumbers in the garden have long ripened, it's time to make twists for the winter, today in the program of Nizhin salad

The summer season is in full swing! I want to fill your collection with a recipe for another interesting dish. Let's cook. winter saladIn cold winter evenings to bask under the heater, enjoying the taste of fragrant snacks.

Salad Nezhinsky for the winter is prepared very simply and quickly. The only thing you need to do is tinker with the cutting of the vegetables themselves. But believe me, it's worth it! This is the main feature of this dish. I advise you to cook a lot of cucumber jars at once. You might want to buy someone a drink. I love it when I get a canned food. And you?

The ingredients
  • 4kg cucumber
  • 1 kg of onions
  • 3 tbsp salt
  • 1 tbsp vinegar
  • 1 tbsp vegetable oil
  • bay-leaf
  • pepper-pea

Preparation
  1. First of all, thoroughly wash all the cucumbers under running water and dry them with paper towels. 690253

2. Then thinly cut all cucumbers with rings and onions with semi-rings. Add salt, vinegar and vegetable oil to vegetables. It is convenient to cook using a large pot or basin.

3. Give cucumbers about 1 hour to make friends with other ingredients. Put a couple of bay leaves and black pepper peas in clean cans. Then fill them with cucumbers with the liquid in which they were marinated.
  4. Sterilize the jars for 25 minutes. Try to close them on a turnkey and send for storage in a dark cool place after complete cooling. Done!

Nezhinsky salad for the winter: the advice of the editorial board With this number of cucumbers comes five liter cans of Nezhin salad. If you want to make more snacks for the winter, just increase the amount of vegetables.

I know that not everyone wants to mess with that kind of stuff. After all, it is much easier to preserve cucumbers in general. We have a few good recipes for you too! For example, my colleague Victoria Zhmurko told how to cook cucumbers in tomatoes for the winter. This is a great alternative to boring canned cucumbers.

If you are going to twist cucumbers for the first time in your life, I advise you to read the recommendations of Yevgeny Klopotenko. The famous Ukrainian chef not only told about the nuances of such blanks, but also shared an interesting recipe. You'll find him on the link!

During pickling, cucumbers can spoil right in the jar. But don't get upset in advance! This sad event can be prevented by reading our article. There you will find answers to all the questions.

Tell me, how do you pickle cucumbers?

Tags

See also

New and interesting