Raw food diet - a step to real life.

Richard Blackman (frutarianets)
As I understand it, you frutarianets. I have never before heard about it. Could you explain what that means?

Sure, no problem. Frutarianets - a person whose diet consists exclusively of fruit of any of various sorts. There are no secrets or special rules of procedures in frutarianskom lifestyle, especially such a complex as love is present "gurus". Quite simply tear off the fruit and eat it. The tricky part - that's what we call the period of detoxification. At this stage, when cooked food is excluded from the diet, the body begins to cleanse itself.

Our body always follows the natural instinct of self-cleaning, so when you begin to adhere to a strict frutarianstva, your body will eventually start the process of getting rid of heavy residues and deposits of thermally processed foods, thus purified. And if you give it the right conditions, the body starts to clean out their bodies, and already at a deeper level, all the garbage from the one cooked meal that you ate in the past. Therefore, the period of detoxification so heavy. Excluding the cooked food from the diet, you will zhazhdat her breaking experience akin to that experienced drug addict or someone who drinks spirits, hungry for the next dose. In addition, you will suffer from the symptoms of detoxification.

The duration of this period for each individual. It may take weeks or years, but only when the body finally samoochistilos, you will be able to fully enjoy and appreciate everything that can give you frutarianstvo. Unfortunately, because of fear, uncertainty and severe symptoms of detoxification, which many mistake for the disease, only a few pass through this stage. My advice to anyone who would like to go to frutarianstvo - to facilitate the process, stretching it for years. To begin, turn to the maximum raw vegan foods in your diet, then become 100% veganosyroedom and then, when ready, try to go to frutarianstvo.

Untrained person can not be in an instant become frutariantsem, unless of course he is not super iron nerves and willpower, and he will be able to cope with a heavy detox. I would in your place easier this way!

Thank you for such a detailed reply. You are all very well explained. So, you do not eat anything but fruit? How do you maintain the right level of sugar and protein, eating only fruit?

Yes, I eat only fruit ... no vegetables, nuts, seeds, supplements, and I do not drink the water. I get all the liquid from the fruit. When I first embarked on frutarianstva, I was attracted by a wide variety of fruit, and I felt such freedom by eating only fruits and not worrying about the grave consequences that haunted me every time you cooked meals. I felt great on some fruit, but the more I read about frutarianstve, the more I came across a negative and contradictory information. All written went against my instincts. I was so confused that I decided, my instincts are probably wrong, and reluctantly turned on the water, nuts, seeds and green juices as a supplement to my diet, but soon again I refused them because neither my body nor soul is not accepted them as correct and necessary. Since then, I eat only fruit. On fruits, I feel great, I want to go out and be physically active; and as for the B12, protein, calories and so on. I just ignore it all. I never really thought about them when traditionally fed, so why to worry is now?

In fruits contain natural sugars - fructose, and each fruit individually contains the necessary amount of protein. So I do not pay attention to the nutritional content of the fruit that it. Instead, I listen to my body and how it feels. Also, I no longer care proteins, calories, nutrition, RDA, and so on. My experience was simply not comparable with those taught by the modern science of nutrition, so I threw out the window all the current information about food, about which he knew quite for a long time, and began to learn for himself, with a clean slate. I learned how my body reacts to different fruits, leading frutariansky lifestyle and not dependent on others. I am absolutely sure that if my body will lack some substances, it makes up for it later, so I'm not worried about the nutritional aspect of my diet.

Tags

See also

New and interesting