Why raw foodists don't eat oysters

One of the new trends of healthy food – raw food diet. The Internet is full of interviews and lectures by experts who claim that it is not only ethical form of cooking – killing-free nutrition, not causing harm to living beings but also the most direct path to health and long life.

For reference. Raw food – nutrition system, which completely eliminates the use of all food that is subjected to heat treatment (cooking, frying, Smoking, roasting, steaming, etc.). Dried food without adding salt and seasonings (for example, sun-dried dried fruit) and vegetable oils of cold pressed are equal to the raw foodists, raw foods, that is quite allowed to drink when following a strict raw food diet. Grains (e.g. raw buckwheat groats), as well as wheat, rye or beans can be eaten sprouted. Germination is achieved by soaking the seeds in water for a period of about a day, and then maintaining in a moist air environment from one to several days.

We spoke with one of the most famous and active propagandists of this direction Sergey Dobrostany. His seminars, lectures and forums actively promoted in the Internet and cause heated debate from supporters and opponents of this lifestyle.

In recent times the Internet has increased the interest in the problem of the raw food diet, and you actively promote it. It's a business or a mission?

– Normal business can only be your mission, try to do what you don't like, is doomed to failure. I previously successfully ran a construction business, however, when my son was born, for the first time had an idea: what I do for him, for his generation, so they can live a normal life? By the time I was already a vegetarian, but rather not for ethical reasons but out of a desire to lose weight.

– And now for you a raw food diet is a matter of health or ethics?

– At first I was motivated by a desire to make my child surrounded by a beautiful world of beautiful people. Then I watched the movies "Earthlings" and "House" L. Sleepless. And gradually formed a sense that I can live and affect the world around us. This led to a conscious transition from vegetarian to raw food.

And by that time you had long been a vegetarian?

– A little more than a year and a half, and motivation for the transition was the appearance of the child. We switched to a raw food diet to grow up healthy.

– And the first child was a raw eater?

Yes. He's five years old and he rawfoodist since birth.

– So, the claim that children do is harmful to a raw food diet, is not confirmed?

– How a raw food diet can be harmful, because raw foodists – all living beings on the planet, but man! Realizing this, I began to promote the idea of a raw food diet, I began to choose certain niches to work with those who will spread these ideas.

– How you are positioning yourself as a coach on the raw food diet?

I do promotion and production, i.e. the organization of major events online and offline. His training, I am not, I only have one author's workshop for those who have already switched to a raw food diet and living in this mode for six months. It was after this period people usually face social and psychological problems – misunderstanding and opposition of loved ones and their own failures in the food. A raw food diet cannot be recommended to everyone: there are young people who have a body all right, there are people of 40-45 years old, whose body is intoxicated, and vessels need cleaning. If they abruptly and thoughtlessly go on a raw food diet, and even while will begin to starve "dry" – could be in trouble.

– The Internet is full of conflicting information: on the one hand, the enthusiasm of fans of vegetarianism – raw food, with other information of the people, undermined their health. After all, if someone stops eating, like dairy, their absence must be something to compensate. So how to make a diet to get all the necessary vitamins, minerals, proteins?

– The most common myth is the body's need for a large amount of calcium and protein. Not really, they are not needed by the body in such quantities. In addition, the calcium by itself in the body is not absorbed, it is necessary to consume vitamin D3, to be under the sun, to go to the Solarium, in extreme cases, to drink a course of vitamins. When switching to a raw food diet, if a person chooses it for themselves as a further way of life, not as a short-term diet for 2-3 weeks to lose weight, I would advise to approach this decision very carefully. First, you must pass tests, find out the condition of the body and after raw food diet periodically conduct further monitoring and a half to two years to pass tests, to see just enough in the body. If there is a critical shortage, there is a feeling of weakness, fatigue, lethargy, numbness of limbs – you need to drink a course of vitamins or make injections.

– But such a problem arises not only from raw foodists, but vegans who do not consume milk.

– If a person becomes vegan, he still uses a heat-treated food, resulting in his gut is still a large number of pathogenic micro-organisms feeding on the decomposition products of heat treated ingredients.Of course, the most terrifying germs that live on the decomposition products of meat, but even microbes feeding on the decomposition products pasta and potatoes are very harmful to us. The problem vegans and raw foodists – vitamin B12 deficiency, it must compensate by taking vitamins.

When switching to a raw food diet are not all proceeds smoothly, it is necessary that microflora changed, it takes time. In addition, it is necessary to consider the probability of infestation (parasitic worms) that have 99% of people, regardless of food type. They eat a significant amount that needs to the body. Vegetarians doses of iron is not such a shock as meat eaters, and if he has parasites, drinking 40-50 ml of blood per day, it turns out that people just feeds their detriment. However, in this situation, raw foodists are at risk, since food is not processed thermally. Accordingly, they must be especially careful to monitor the purity of foods and eating anti-parasitic herbal remedies: onion, garlic, chanterelles.

– Did mushrooms are used in raw food, because there is a view that this food is unhealthy and unnecessary.

– My favorite mushrooms – white and brown, they have a tender flesh and a pleasant taste. Especially tasty hats. Scored boletus, cut up, added lemon juice, onion and finished the dish, very similar to mushrooms. In addition, you can use button mushrooms, oyster mushrooms.

– How many people interested in this subject and many of them change their lifestyle?

– From the moment we started working, the number of investigators has increased three times. For example, now according to statistics, "Yandex", up to 50 thousand queries on a monthly basis. If you rely on the statistics of our projects on marketing remain subject to about 10%, i.e. 10 thousand.

– It turns out that the main driving incentive to become a raw-foodists – health, but vegetarianism for most people, the question of ethics.

– The raw food diet is mostly a health issue.

– What has changed for the time when you become a raw eater?

– Raw food I have 4.5 years and I look so much younger than really are. Once switched to this type of food – I began to lose weight, disappeared chronic runny nose, which tormented me for a long time, retreated hypertension. Increased efficiency, no more pain fatigue.

– There is a perception that vegetables many nitrates, when cooking a significant part of them goes into the broth. As a rawfoodist to solve this problem? To more carefully choose products?

– The range of products is very important. Now there is another problem – genetically modified plants. Already there GMO carrots.

– Almost all soy is GMO. This, incidentally, is one of the problems of a vegetarian diet – many people are trying to replace your beloved previously, the products of soybean equivalents.

– The most alarming possible effect of GMO soybeans on the DNA level affect on us, and on the offspring or through the offspring, and maybe that's offspring will not be simple.

– And the alternation of the raw food diet and standard diet makes sense? This topic is new, there any statistics about the raw foodists-centenarians?

– For the body it is better to stick to one diet so as not to make it all the time to readjust. And statistics on centenarians yet.

source: gazetagreencity.ru

Source: /users/1077

Tags

See also

New and interesting