Baking cakes with plums on cottage cheese dough, two grandchildren are visiting.

The temptations! In the refrigerator, the cottage cheese is bored, and my mother passed the plum. I'm so passionate about plum cakes! The dough made cottage cheese, like for doughnuts, and the filling - halves of plums and a little sugar. Recipe super simple, even my 8-year-old son can easily cope with this fragrant!

Today's edition. "Site" share instructions cheese-making with plum stuffing. This pastry won't take more than half an hour!

Plum cakes Ingredients for dough
  • 200g cottage cheese
  • 1 egg
  • 300g flour
  • 75g sugar
  • 75g butter
  • 10g baking powder
  • 2g vanilla
  • pinch

Filling ingredients
  • 350g plums
  • 1 egg
  • 30g sugar

Preparation
  1. In a convenient container, beat the eggs with softened butter to lushness. Add sugar and vanilla sugar and beat it to homogeneity again.

2. Ask for flour with baking powder and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the egg mixture. Mix soft and malleable dough. Pay attention that the dough should not stick to the hands! Put the dough in a lump, put a towel on it and leave it for 15 minutes.

3. On a dusty flour table, divide the dough into two parts. Roll each one into a thin layer. With round cutting for cookies or a glass, cut circles from the dough. Transfer the blanks of the dough to a pan covered with parchment paper.

4. Wash the plums, get the bones out of them. Cut the plums into slices. Sprinkle the dough with sugar, put the slices of plums in the middle. Make a cake out of the dough. Grease them with a whipped egg.

5. Bake cakes in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 25 minutes.

6. That's it, cheesecake with plums ready. Bon appetit!

The Editorial Board also suggest reading the instructions for cooking a fragrant pie with plums. This cake is necessary to taste the autumn!

These curds plum-cake They come out airy, lush and fragrant. By the way, for aroma to sugar, you can add a little cinnamon. I love them as a snack or for breakfast tea.

As an idea, apples, pears or baked pumpkin with an orange are perfect for this test as a filling.

Tags

See also

New and interesting