Chicken in autumn from a friend who came to visit from France

Let's make some meat. plum and appleWith onions and spicy spices, huh? To make the dinner really autumn and colorful! This recipe was found on the Internet, and it is truly perfect. It's easy, fast, easy, just like I like. And taste! I can't describe in words... You gotta try that!

And don't be afraid of that combination. Plums do not give sourness, but, on the contrary, nicely complement the meat, make it spicy and aromatic. I don’t even know what I like best about this dish: meat or vegetables. Everything is fine here, as a classic would say!

Today's edition. "Site" It will tell you why you need to add plum-hen and apples. An interesting combination that everyone should try!

Meat with plums Ingredients
  • 1 kg chicken fillet (or turkey meat)
  • 1 big apple
  • 4 plums
  • 0.5 tsp of sugar (for sprinkling plums)
  • 1-2 cloves of garlic
  • 2 blue bulbs
  • 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
  • 1 tsp smoked paprika
  • 2 tsp basil or Provence herbs
  • salt, pepper to taste

Preparation
  1. You can take chicken fillets, you can have thighs or quarters. Look at what you have right now. Chicken can also be replaced with turkey. Check it out, too.

2. Grease the chicken with Dijon mustard, salty and peppery to taste. Add smoked paprika and basil (provencal herbs are possible). Also sprinkle the chicken with crushed garlic. Leave 15 minutes to marinate.

3. Bye. pickledSlice the plum in slices, sprinkle it slightly with sugar. Also, thin rings cut the bow. Cut the apple into small pieces.

4. Grease the deco with vegetable oil. Put the meat on him. For meat, put onions, plums and apples.

5. Bake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 30 minutes, then cover the meat with foil vegetables and bake for another 15-20 minutes until ready.

6. That's it, plum-chicken ready. Bon appetit!

I also suggest to familiarize yourself with the instructions for the preparation of savory pickled plums according to the recipe of Olga Matvey. A great solution to please family and guests with unusual flavors and aromas on cold winter days!

Serve meat with plums can be both hot and cold. In addition to the meat dish, I suggest cooking. salad, arugula, nuts, soft cheese (possible feta), garlic and olive oil. It's just eating!

By the way, this dish is worthy of any holiday table. Take note and please family and friends before the drain season is over!

Tags

See also

New and interesting