What to wear a mini to be like Kate Middleton

“How and with what to wear a mini to look not vulgar, but stylish?” – I asked a friend-styler. “Look at the images of those who know how to do it by all the rules, even in royal protocol. Yes, yes, I’m talking about the Duchess of Cambridge!

And indeed, if some fans of short skirts for an “inappropriate” length are sanded almost daily (for example, the first lady of France Brigitte Macron), then it does not concern others at all. What's the secret? Let's figure it out!

Today's edition. "Site" He wants to know, How to wear a miniTo look like Kate Middleton. She knows how to show the world her great form without being judged by others. I admire it!

GettyImages What to Wear The Duchess of Cambridge Honors Royal Protocol mini. Some find her wardrobe conservative and sometimes boring. From this one would assume that Kate Middleton would be judged for inappropriate length. But that's not happening. Even the most ardent critics of the Duchess' style remain silent. Why is that?

The answer is simple! Kate is able to reduce the degree of vulgarity of a short skirt with dense tights of black color. Hence the advice: one of the most winning ways out of the situation, if suddenly you decide to wear a mini - add a pair to a short skirt tights.

GettyImages also uses the rule: open bottom - closed top. In addition, the tweed skirt looks elegant and decent.

And this is an example of how the wives of future kings can be wrong. In fact, that was before I met Prince William. The green top of sequins and yellow shorts with pink gaiters worn under suede boots are clearly not the best example of a competently composed image...

GettyImages In my opinion, everything is harmonious!

GettyImages is a great outfit for running, isn't it?

GettyImages And this is the image in which Kate appeared on the tennis court to play her favorite game alongside British champion Emma Radukanu. The Duchess wears a short mini-length sports skirt and a dark blue sports jacket. Many fans noted that the wife of Prince William has not only good physical training, but also a really trained body.

A simple romantic cut, the right color of the dress and shoes make this look elegant. However, the length of the dress itself is exactly “shorter than protocol”, and the material also let the Duchess down a bit. Many journalists noted that the case of Marilyn Moments due to wind gusts put Catherine in an awkward position.

GettyImages Here is a good example of how the lucky length and shade of the jacket stretch the image and make it elegant.

GettyImages And again tweed and dark tights do their job.

GettyImages And here Kate is so young and tender. I really like this image!

In this image, then-pregnant Kate Middleton visited Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden. This short black-pea-white dress from Topshop is very good for her!

GettyImages Editorial Board I also suggest to get acquainted with vivid examples of a competently composed autumn wardrobe from Meghan Markle. It looks amazing!

Kate Middleton knows exactly what to wear a mini to look like stylishly and appropriately. The Duchess of Cambridge almost always strictly follows the royal protocol, choosing outfits corresponding to a particular event. And she's good at it! What do you think?

Photo preview and article .

Tags

See also

New and interesting