Autumn cake-beautiful, even if you go to visit with him, I already call all my friends.

Autumn is the time to bake fragrant pastries! This one pie And plums will decorate any tea party, breakfast or snack. It is gentle, soft, very tasty and at the same time easy to prepare. I like that the cake comes out a lot, they can eat enough and even family or friends this treat.

Today's edition. "Site" Provide instructions for preparing seasonal plum-cake. It's impossible to break away!

Pie with apples and plums Ingredients
  • 400g flour
  • 3 eggs
  • 300g sour cream (or kefir)
  • 220g sugar
  • 10g vanilla sugar
  • 150g butter
  • 100 ml of vegetable oil
  • 15g baking powder
  • 50g cornstarch
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • 0.5 tsp turmeric
  • 2 large apples (250g)
  • 5-6 plums
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. Cube the butter. Add sugar, vanilla sugar and salt. Hit it with a mixer.

2. Pour vegetable oil, add one egg and after each 20 seconds beat, pour sour cream or kefir. Also for aroma and color, cinnamon and turmeric can be added. I didn't add it because my kids don't like turmeric.

3. Add sifted flour with starch and baking powder. Stir until uniform. You can use a mixer. The dough comes out quite thick. 17040.

4. Peel and cube the apples. Plums get rid of the pits and also cut them with cubes or any other small arbitrary pieces.

5. Add the apples to the dough and stir.

6. Cover the batter with parchment paper, pour dough on the batter and evenly level it. Put the pieces of plums on top and slightly drown them in the dough. Bake the cake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for half an hour until ready. Check the readiness with a wooden stick, if the stick is dry, then the cake is ready.

7. Ready cake powder. Bon appetit!

I also suggest to get acquainted with the recipe of apple pie for the whole pan from the skillful Olga Matvey. This dessert combines delicate sand cakes and juicy apple filling with lemon notes!

This pie. plum That's great! Do not miss the opportunity to pamper yourself and your relatives with fragrant homemade pastries with a delicate rich taste. Fingers are good!

To enjoy the results of work, get high and fantasize, please loved ones... it’s so simple!

Tags

See also

New and interesting