The three-course dinner in 30 minutes

Come home from work so tired that there are forces just to cook sandwiches? Do not rush to grab the bread with sausage – now I will tell you how in 30 minutes you can prepare a delicious and inexpensive dinner of three full meals.

Rolls with tuna, Apple and cranberry

When you need a tasty snack for a couple of minutes, I remember the recipe for these wonderful rolls. To a simple salad of tuna with Apple, I added a secret ingredient and wrapped in a grain tortilla with thinly sliced cucumber and lettuce. Extremely gentle and healthy snack was a hit at my table. Hurry to try!

THE RECIPE FOR ROLLS WITH TUNA, APPLE AND CRANBERRY

Need:
2 tortillas tortilla (preferably grain, but you can take a thin pita bread)
2 cucumbers
a few leaves of lettuce
200 g + 50 g cream cheese (I recommend to take the cheese with herbs)
250 g of canned tuna
1 Apple
half a small purple onion
a handful of dried cranberries (can be frozen)
2 tsp lemon juice
salt, pepper – to taste

How to cook:

1. Tuna mash with a fork and mix with finely chopped onion, Apple and dried cranberries.

2. Add 200 g cream cheese and lemon juice. Salt and pepper to taste, mix well.

3. Cucumber cut into fine strips, lettuce wash and dry. Spread the filling on the tortilla.

4. Roll the tortilla into a tight roll, fluff the seam remaining cheese.

5. Slice and serve.

Hearty meatballs with ginger in a thick tomato sauce is a great option for quick and tasty main dish for dinner that goes with almost any side dish, from rice and pasta to potatoes and buckwheat. Those who are watching their figure and can spend a little more time to cook dinner, I recommend to cook meat balls for a couple.

RECIPE OF MEAT BALLS

Need:
400 g minced pork
quartered onions
2 pen green onions
2 tsp sugar
2 cm ginger root
2 tbsp corn starch
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp olive oil
1/4 teaspoon red and black pepper

Sauce:
2 tbsp tomato paste
2 tbsp. water
1 tablespoon of sugar
1 tsp mix Italian herbs
1 tsp balsamic or Apple cider vinegar (can not add)
salt, pepper – to taste

How to cook:

1. Mix the mince with finely chopped ginger, green onions, sugar, spices, vegetable oil and starch.

2. To form balls.Quickly fry in vegetable oil on all sides until cooked.

3. For the sauce mix all the ingredients except vinegar and cook over medium heat until thickened, about 15-20 minutes.

4. Ready meat balls put into tomato sauce, heat 1 minute.Remove from heat and sprinkle with chopped parsley.

This is no ordinary fruit salad to which we are accustomed. This is a real vitamin bomb. The classic combination of fruit, I added some dried fruit and made the salad a unique lemon-cinnamon dressing. It creates the perfect sweet and sour balance of flavors and, most importantly, accelerate metabolism, strengthens the immune system and the positive impact on the condition of your skin.

RECIPE FANCY FRUIT SALAD

Need:
1 Apple
1 pear
1 orange
50 g of dried apricots
30 g dark raisins

Filling:
half lemon
1 tbsp honey
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground cloves

How to cook:

1. Dried apricots and raisins to soak in boiling water for 10 minutes to remove excessive sweets and harmful substances.Pour ice-cold water and dry on a paper towel.

2. Peeled and films orange cut into cubes and add to the bowl along with the cut the same cubes of Apple and pear. Lightly sprinkle with lemon juice and stir.

3. Add the raisins and diced dried apricots.

4. For dressing mix the juice of half a lemon, honey, cinnamon, and cloves until smooth.

5. Season the salad and put on 5-10 minutes in the refrigerator.

6. Sort kremanki and serve.

Source: domashniy.ru/

Tags

See also

New and interesting